fights.

She quickly tapped three times on her arm as Natasha held her in a chokehold, she let go and Miriana put her hands on her knees as she got her breath back.

"You can't keep giving up like that Ana." The redhead said as she stood in front of her.

"You know I could have beat you if I was allowed to use my abilities." She retorted as she stood up and adjusted her gloves.

Her face suddenly lit up and you could almost see the lightbulb above her head.

Miriana stepped closer to her friend a grin slowly taking over her face, "No, I know that look, what are you planning?" Natasha said warily as her brow furrowed.

"Let me fight Loki."

She narrowed her eyes at the bruised girl, "Why?"

"Because he's a God or whatever, I can use fire on him and it gives me an excuse to punch him." She whined, holding onto Nat's shoulders.

She let out a small laugh and nodded, "Sure."

They got to the common room where everyone else was sitting, "Loki, come on!" Natasha yelled, he looked up from his book with furrowed brows before meeting Ana's gaze as she basically jumped off the walls in excitement.

"I need you to fight Ana." Smiles spread across the faces of the team as the words set in.

"Why me?" He asked, placing his book down before walking over.

"Because I said so!" Natasha snapped before turning around to walk back to the gym, Miriana sent a quick smirk before following her.

Soon everyone was in the training room, they stood around them as they prepared to fight, Loki had changed into more appropriate clothing with a green flash and Miriana was removing the fire proof gloves that were almost permanently on her hands. He glared at her dangerously as they walked around the circle, and she couldn't hold back her grin.

He threw the first punch, she quickly ducked, and as she stumbled back a few flames flew from her fingers at his legs, he shot her a glare as they both stood straight and went back to circling each other for a few moments.

"This is boring! Come on!" Tony yelled from the sidelines.

With a smirk Miriana lunged forward, embers erupting from her fist mere inches above his head, as he looked back down her fist connected with his nose, using her heel to hook his leg and pushing his chest with her still red hot hand she brought him to the floor. She let out a small laugh of disbelief as he lay on the floor below her before stepping over to Tony and the others.

"Why did the Battle of New York even happen? That was easy." She scoffed, Tony sucked his teeth in irritation before his gaze shifted to behind her.

She didn't even have a moment to react before his cold body was against her back and his knife against her neck. She seemed to be the only one who noticed he had his thumb in between her skin and the blade and smiled knowing she had the upper hand of not being afraid to hurt him.

Although the placement of the dagger still seemed to irritate Miriana.

She quickly grabbed his wrists, her bare arms and hands turning red with heat, he struggled behind her as she scolded his skin and dropped the knife. She caught it and turned in one swift motion, before kicking him in he chest, he fell back and she promptly pinned him down. The tension in the gym grew as she straddled his waist, his left arm stuck under her knee and his right one under her hand as she leant over him. Miriana held the knife to his neck, gently tracing it along his jawline, as some loose brown locks hung around her delicate face.