"My Father Took me into the city"

"Fuck Frank! You did this to me!" Jamia screams in pain as Gerard and I sit near her bed side. "TWO YOU FUCKING PUT TWO IN MY DAMN BODY!" She screams at me as I cuddle into Gerard's chest. "WHY THE FUCK IS MR WAY HERE!" She screams too. "I am fostering the twins" He says smiling as he plays with my hair. "Lies..." Jamis says rolling her eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask and she chuckles. "you are in love..." She states and we look at her and act dumb. "Don't worry I won't rat you out" She says as she screams again. "Time to Push Jamia" The nurse says walking in. Jamia holds my hand as she screams and does as the doctor says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard's Pov- 2 hours later

"Lily And Cherry Iero..." The Doctor says smiling. "Yeah That's there names..." Frank Cooed as he Rocks Cherry in his arms. I held Lily in my arms as Bandit Ran in, "NEW SISTERS!" She squeals and waddles over to me pushing herself up on the couch next to me. "This is Lily" I tell my daughter. "Daddo" She said looking at Frank, "Yes Sweetheart?" Frank asks looking up at B. Bandit waddles over to him and hugs his leg, "I wove you" She whispers and I see Frank smiles brightly, "I love you too." He says.  I smile at Frank and Bandit, I turned my head to Jamia and I handed Lily to her. "She's so precious" Jamia whispers and I smile brightly. "Yeah she is." I agree sitting next to her. "Please take care of my babies" She whimpers looking at her daughter. "I will" Frank answers but Jamia stares at me with tears in her eyes, "Mr.Way... PROMISE me you will take care of my girls... and Frank, he needs you just as much as Cherry and Lily do" She says and I knew she wasn't lying. "I promise nothing bad with happen to them, I promise to love and take care of them, I'll never let go of them, I will always be there for them" I promise her smiling, Frank comes over and hands Cherry to Jamia and Bandit sits beneath my feet. "You mean it?" Frank asks smiling at me brightly. "Every word" I say back. He comes over and holds my hand kissing it a little, "And I promise to always be there for you" Frank promises. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamia's Pov- 10 minutes later

Frank was asleep on Mr.Way's lap on the couch, Bandit was laying on Frank's chest it was cute. Cherry and Lily were asleep now finally. "I'm warning you Mr.Way you hurt my girls or Frank I'll come for you" I threat. Gerard rubs Frank's head smiling, "I never would hurt them" He promises and kisses Frank's forehead. "no Gee, Why do you never kiss me right" Frank mumbles sleepily. "I kissed your forehead!" Gerard says smiling. "But that's not right" Frank says, "What do you mean?" Gerard asks and I smiles at them, I really ship those two. Frank pulls Gerard down and kisses his lips. "Much better" Frank tells Gerard and a giggles, "My ship" I say before falling asleep.