Seaside [2: Getting' Dirty, Cliché Love Stories and the Supplies Closet]

Magsimula sa umpisa

                She rolled her eyes and now faced my parents. “PLEAAAAAAAAASE!” Yazmine begged her hands clasped together.

                Suddenly my parents laughed. I could literally see unshed tears from my mother’s eyes due to her constant laughter. My father was already holding his side trying to lessen the pain he go from laughing so hard.

                I looked at them confused, they calmed down for a bit but when they glanced back at the confused faces Yazmine and I plastered on they burst out laughing, again. We were still confused at their un ending laughter.

                “Guys?” I asked, they laughed.

                “Guys?” I asked again, still they were laughing their butts off.

                “GUYS!” I yelled aggravated, that made them quiet. Finally! So you just really have to yell at them just so that they would hear you out, duly noted.

                “Why are you lauging?” Do you want me and Maddie to suffer this second to the last summer we will have with each other before high school finally ends?” Yazmine asked.

                My mom sobered up a bit “I though you girls would be going to the same college together?”

                Yazmine’s eyes widen and snapped her fingers “Riiiiight! Totally forgot about that for a moment.” She said chuckling sheepishly.

                “Girls we were just joking. Mads you could go if you want your old and responsible enough to go wit your friends.” my mom said smiling at me with a bit of pride in her eyes.

                My eyes narrowed “Are you sure? Or are you just gonna burst out laughing again and told us your just joking.” I asked sceptically.

                My Dad chuckled and stood up. “We’re serious. Summer trips are fun! Where do you thing I met your mo and got it going on with her? He laughed, winking at my mother.

                My mom turned beet red and winked back and gave him a giggle. I shielded my eyes using my hand and the other shielded Yazmine’s. “Eww! Please save the flirting until I leave for the summer trip please!”  I begged. They just stood there chuckling at my childishness.

                “Hey without my charm, you wouldn’t have been here.” My dad spoke.

                I removed my hands away from mine and Yazmine’s eyes and saw my mom raised her eyebrow at my dad. My mom snorted “Yeah right. If you call the town’s high school bad boy dumping his ice cold coke all over my newly bought dress charming, then Shane ‘The Bad Boi Prince of Crimson High’ is the most charming person I have ever known!” my mom said the last part sarcastically,

                That made me spit out the water I just newly drank while my mom was talking, all over the table. “Are you serious? Dad was a freaking bad boy?!” I said in disbelief.

                “Not just a bad boy but the bad boy.” My mom stated. “Do you wanna know how we both met?” she asked us, we both nodded and sat at the dining table across the kitchen. “It’s gonna be a long story, you guys up for that?”

                “Sure! Tell us how you met Mrs. Hale!” Yazmine chirped.

                “How many times have I told you Yaz, call me Kate.”