cockblock... [eleven]

the full moon

Madison paced around in her room. She had no clue what to do. Lydia would definitely kill her for not going to her party, but she would get over it. Looking out the window, she notices the full moon. She swiftly walks to the window and shut the curtains. She glances at the mirror and realize her eyes were a bright yellow. Slowly turning to face the mirror completely, she run over to the vanity.

Her gums start to feel a weird sensation. She pulls her lip to see what is happening. Fangs. She had fangs. She stumbled to her phone.

"Angel?" Stiles answers the phone immediately. You could hear the music in the background. "You okay? Are you hurt?"

"You were right." Madison groans, running her hand through her hair. "I have literal fangs right now. Not to mention the fact my eyes are yellow!"

"Holy shit." Stiles gasps. "Scott is not looking good. I'm going to help him."

"Wait-" Stiles hangs up the phone before Madison finishes her sentence. "Be careful."

Her heartbeat starts to pick up. Breathing heavily, she makes her way to the window. Opening the curtain, the moon shines at the girl. It was almost like she was a puppet, and a puppeteer was controlling her. She jumps from her window and runs into the woods.

Her feet pound against the rough ground. She couldn't stop. Strength, power, stamina; they all seemed to have heightened. Suddenly, she is pushed against a tree. Another werewolf was hovering over her. It howls. Madison feels herself gaining control over whatever had her under the trance. She shifts back to human. Her head couldn't process what the hell just happened. The werewolf that howled shift back to human. But Madison got a good look at it's face. Instead of the yellow eyes, they were blue.

"If I let go of you," The, now human, man said. "You will not run. Got it?" Madison frantically nods. The guy was Derek Hale. Stiles explained how his family burned to the ground in his home. She felt bad for the guy. He steps back, slowly, still on alert in case she tried anything.

"What the hell just happened?" Madison asks the Hale wolf. She was freaking out.

"The full moon." Derek explains. "Since you are newly bitten, you won't have control. I will teach you. We are family now, Madison. What you have, is a gift."

"A gift?" Madison retorts. Derek gives her a look. "I would like your help though."

Derek was surprised on how easily the girl trusted him. Scott was bitter and annoyed, while Madison was calm and collected.

"I'll help you, but I'll need your trust." Derek tells the young werewolf. Madison hesitantly nods. Who else would be able to help her? It's not like Scott had control either.

"For now, go to bed." Derek says. "It is dangerous being out late at night."

Madison snickers, "Okay, dad."

~~~~~~~~~~

Scott was already home when Madison enters the house. Scott rushes over to his sister.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks, guilt clouding his eyes. Madison nods. "You?"

"I'm fine." Scott sighed. "I should apologize to Stiles."

"Yes, you should." Madison sits on the coach. Scott following in pursuit.

The twins sit in silence until Madison speaks up. "I can't believe we're werewolves. We are the next Lockwood's." Scott chuckles next to the girl.

"Life is going to be so much different." Scott sighs. The twins subconsciously hold hands for comfort. They stayed up all night. Talking about how they would always be there for each other and Stiles. Melissa came home and saw the twins up.

"What are you guys doing up?" She scolds. The twins jump in surprise.

"When did you get here?" Madison asks, both of the teens getting up. Melissa gives them the mom look.

"What are you guys doing up?" She repeats. Madison and Scott look at each other. Scott was a shit liar, so Madison was the one who had to get them out of this situation.

"We couldn't sleep, so we were waiting for you to get home." Madison lies. Melissa believed her.

She pulls her kids into a hug. "Alright, now go to bed." And that's what they did.

~~~~~~~~~

Stiles come over the next day. It was a weekend, and Madison finished all her homework on Friday. Scott immediately apologized and the trio were back to good terms. Stiles was thrilled at the fact his crush and best friend were werewolves.

"You trust Derek?" Stiles gapes. "The guy who has a serious serial killer vibe?" The duo were in Madison's room, while Scott was at work. Stiles was laying on her bed, while Madison was on her computer chair.

Madison shrugs. "Do you know any other werewolves that could help us? If you do please let me know."

"I'm just looking out for you." Stiles states. "The dude probably has never smiled in his life."

Madison rolls her eyes at her friend's antics. "So you are okay with me going around maiming and killing?"

"I never said that." Stiles shoots back.

"Well if I don't get my bloodlust under control, then this town will become a bloodbath." Madison snaps, rather harshly. Madison softens her tone. "I'm sorry. I'm just so stressed."

Pulling the chair closer to the bed, he grabs her hands. The chair was right against the bed. He tucks the fallen strands from Madison ponytail, behind her ear. "Hey, I will always be her for you. From werewolf problems to school problems." He reassures.

They were extremely close. Madison's stomach stormed with butterflies. She never expected her crush to become anything more, so the fact that they were so close brought goosebumps to her skin. The pair lean in. Their lips brush against each other when the door swings open.

It was Scott. Stiles and Madison jump apart. The fast movement caused Stiles to fall of the bed and Madison's chair to tip over making her crash into the ground.

"Fucking hell, Scott!" Madison yells, getting up. "Knock next time." She was very annoyed by her sibling right now. She was so close to kiss the man of her dreams when he decides to barge in. Stiles, too, was irritated.

"What did I do?" Scott asks, confused. Madison chucks her platform combat boots at Scott. It would hurt since they were heavy as hell.

"Ow! Mother fuc-"

"Language."

~~~~~~~

Here's a short update. Scott was a little cockblock. Anyway, I hope you liked it. Comment and Vote! Please don't be a ghost reader.