early bloomer, explanations, and founder's party [five]

Since she left early to go to Grams, she drove a separate car to school. She reaches the car and unlocks it. She starts to feel ill. 

The car doors blend together and make a bright light. Madison's head starts to pound. She forces herself inside the car. She felt as if all the energy in her body was being drained. 

The light got brighter. The only thing she could see was the light. The brightness was too much for the barely conscious girl. She shuts her eyes trying to block out the light, only to start hearing an extremely high-pitched screech. 

Madison clutches her ears. She feels a warm liquid slip down from her ears. They were bleeding. Damon and Stefan could smell it. Stefan assumed it was Tanner, whose leftover blood was left on the floor. Damon didn't. Whoever was bleeding had a heartbeat. He could sense it. He follows the scent. 

Madison was still in her car. She was in excruciating pain. She could barely bare it. She hoped someone would find her. Preferably, Damon or Stefan. 

The scent led Damon to the parking lot, where there was one car. Madison's. Damon speeds to the car. He finds Madison in the driver's seat, clutching her head. He quickly opens the door. He pulls the disheveled girl into his chest. 

She starts to shake. Her body starts to relax. Her hand fall from her ears. Before she completely passes out, she whispers, "Powers. Unlock. Early." 

Damon catches her before she falls forward into the concrete. He checks her heartbeat. It was beating normally. He let out a small breath. He looks at the girl's appearance. 

Her hair is messy, her ears were bleeding, her eyes had huge eyebags under them. She looked wrecked, yet gorgeous. Damon moves the girl to the passenger's seat. He gets in the car and drives her home.

He knew she wouldn't like him at the moment. He did force himself onto her. Damon hated himself for that. She was the one person that saw good in him and he blew it. He had to make it up to her but how? He reaches the house and parks the car. 

He goes behind the house and finds her window. She was passed out in his arms, bridal style. He jumped up into the room. The window was oddly open. He lays her down on the bed, careful the blood doesn't get on her pillow. He goes to the bathroom and grabs a wet towel. He wipes her face. 

He admires the vulnerable girl. Damon quickly get up to the sound of flapping wings. He turns around to the window and find a note. Why would a bird give her a note? He cautiously approaches the window. He slowly slides open the glass pane. He grabs the note and closes the window. He knew it was wrong to open the note. Whatever was written could be personal. That didn't stop him. He opens the smooth white paper.

Hello, my sweet child. I see you have found your powers. Be careful with it. When I first got my powers, they unlocked early. I had to learn to control it. If this happens to you, learn to control it fast or it will consume you. Take your soul with your emotions. It will be painful but go to Grams. I can see she has pure intentions. She will help you. Work with her. You need her help. Don't get over-confident either. That will just make it harder to control your power. I'll meet you one day, sweets. But for now, I'll stick to notes.

-JP

Damon's eyebrow furrow in confusion. He could tell she has more notes by the way JP writes. But who was JP? Damon looks around the room for hints. He looks at the dresser and sees a crumpled piece of paper. 

He rushes over to it. He snatches the paper into his hands. He uncrumples the inked paper. It wrote... "B+". It was her math test. Damon curses silently. A thought crashes over him. Her diary. It was an invasion of privacy, but it was to protect her, so it is okay, right?