Chapter 2 - Feyre

The art lessons were going amazingly, all of the children were so sweet, and I loved seeing them flourish.

Today I had asked them to do a painting using just primary colours. It was super funny watching as they discovered that mixing the colours made new colours. I was standing next to a little girl who had done a beautiful colour wheel, blending all of the colours together.

"This is amazing Kyla; you're doing so well." She grinned at me and I winked at her. I turned and walked back into the middle of the easels but was stopped short when an entire bucket of pain was dumped on my head.

Everyone stopped talking.

"Jeramiah, you just pranked the High Lady." I heard someone gasp.

I was still stood there in shock, my eyes squeezed shut to stop the paint getting in them.

"Do I want to know why Feyre is covered in paint?" a familiar voice purred from the doorway.

"It's the High Lord." I heard a couple of them muttering.

"I have a feeling that today's lesson is going to be cut a little short." I could tell he was trying to hold back his laughter.

"Rhys, this isn't funny." I snapped in his general direction.

"Oh no Feyre darling, it's hilarious, I believe you said something not too long ago about budding powers." He laughed in my ear; he was now behind me.

I heard the shop door opening as little feet ran out, the sounds of giggling could be heard from the street.

"Oh my goodness Feyre, what happened?" Ressina said from the door.

"Jeramiah and a whole bucket of pain happened." I growled.

"Ok, well I'm going to leave you both to it." She said and hurriedly walked out.

"Rhys, you know I can't see right?" I snapped at him.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." He was laughing again.

"I am not walking the streets covered in paint." I crossed my arms.

He just grabbed my arm and winnowed us away.

"Where are we?" I still couldn't open my eyes.

"You're favourite place Feyre darling." He gently rubbed the paint off my eyelids, and I opened them to take in my surroundings.

We were stood in the cabin, and he had no clothes on.

"Please tell me you were wearing clothes when we were in the studio." I snapped.

"Yes Feyre, do you always have to ruin the mood?" He crossed his arms.

I made my paint-soaked clothes vanish and jumped up, crossing my legs around his waist.

"Feyre!" he gasped as the cold blue paint on my hair hit his skin.

"I thought you liked it when paint was involved." I chuckled as his grin turned feral and he carried me into the bathroom.