"Bye Mavis. Hopefully, I'll see you three again," he replied.

"Hopefully," I sighed.

"Not so fast," a voice bellowed.

It was a guard.

My mind instantly told me to run after remembering what Harry had said.

Harry immediately grabbed my hand and we bolted for the door.

A hand locked onto the fabric of the jumpsuit as we fled from the scene.

The guard had latched his hand on to me. I was trapped.

Harry pulled harder causing his hand to slip off of me.

As we ran farther and farther down the hall I felt the feeling of guilt wash over me.

I wondered what happened to Alice and Alex. They were in trouble and I wished that I could help them. But after all it's pretty much one man for themselves in here. In order to escape, you can't let other people stop you. No matter how much you loved them you had to run.

We came across a mysterious panel in the ground. Harry placed his hand down onto the scanner allowing it to register his hand print.

His picture came up which allowed us to enter. It was a straight drop down so we entered one after the other.

Harry jumped down first into the small opening in the ground.

"It's safe," he confirmed.

Even though I had a small fear of heights, I jumped.

I hit the ground stumbling as I fell to the floor.

A pair of large hands caught me  saving me from a possible injury.

"That was a close one, love," he sighed as he held me.

I figured we were safe down here for a while. After all, it was well hidden and it wouldn't let just anyone down here.

"Now that I've got you all alone. I get to do this, " he hushed. His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

It was pitch black which forced me to feel what was occurring instead of seeing it. The brisk cold air brought us closer. Each of us yearning for each others warmth.

A pair of soft lips pressed against mine. They felt like light airy clouds brushing against my skin.

As dark as it was, I could still see his memerizing green eyes locked onto mine. He tugged onto my hair lightly and pulled my waist closer to his body.

I felt like the both of us couldn't get any closer.

His lips tasted like vanilla and they felt so soft even in the cold air.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeper.

Harry was rough but I liked it.

His hands traveled down to my waist holding me in place.

A slight pinch on my lip made me moan as I realized he had bitten down on the surface of my lip.

"Good girl," he replied out of breath.

A wet feeling on my neck caused me to jump as his tongue came in contact with my cold skin.

He sucked on my neck each time using a bit more pressure.

A moan escaped my mouth as he found my weak spot.

His lips traveled across my skin and found my lips again.

He lightly grazed his tongue onto my lips making me anxious.

He was such a tease.  Even though I  really never had much experience kissing I could tell that I hated teasing.

I moaned at his touch yearning for more but he just smirked as he pulled away.

In the small room,  we made our selves at home. He cuddled his body next to mine. His hands wrapped around my waist holding me tightly.

I turned to face him. His eyes were closed. Harry looked so peaceful as he rested.

His eyes flickered open to stare at me.

His green eyes looked intensely into my electric blue eyes.

Both of our eyes were like stars in the night. They both shined in the darkness.

I placed my lips onto his forehead before he fell asleep and he smiled.

Today could be the last day for us.

You never know when you're going to take your last breath it could be today or in 70 years.

We could be dead tomorrow so we made the most of our time together no matter how horrible the situation was.