"If you don't mind, would you like to come inside and wait for a momment?" The woman smiled.

"Sure, I don't mind"

I went inside Ms. Shaw's house and put my hat and can on the standing hanger.

"Please hold for a moment while I wake up Ms Shaw because she is still asleep" That woman showed me the living room.

"Alright" I sat on the sofa.

I saw that woman going upstairs and knocked the door.

"Ms. Shaw are you awake?"
It seems like there were no answers.

"Miss Shaw? I'm coming in"
That woman opened the door.

Y/N's POV

"Huh? Why is it so noisy? It's still early in the morning..." I raised my head from the chair.

"Pardon me, there's a guest" Jane stood in front of my table.

I walked out of the room and looked down to see who is it.

Wait... WILLIAM IS HERE AND I LOOK LIKE THIS?!?!

Y/N FOOL!😀 IF I KNEW THAT WILLIAM IS GOING TO BE HERE EARLY MORNING, I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A BEAUTY SLEEP.

"Mr. William, I'm sorry you have to see me all messed up like this" I rushed fixing my hair.

 William, I'm sorry you have to see me all messed up like this" I rushed fixing my hair

" I think you should clean yourself up first" William smiled.

"Great idea!" I walked fast to my room.

I picked a suit in a hurry and went to the bathroom to shower ASAP.

William's POV

"My name is Jane and I have been working here for 9 years" Jane bowed.

"Oh that's a long time..." I looked at such tidy room with 2 instruments.
(2nd floor)

"Yes, and because of that, I have a feeling that she have something on her mind" Jane seemed worried.

"Hmm, I'm afraid so"

After that, we came back to the dining room with Ms Shaw who's already prepared looking neat as a