CHP11: Epilogue

She lay on the couch exhausted. "It's too hot for Juvia!" She shouted fanning herself with her hand. She let her slender stomach show as she fell to the floor her back laying on the couch cushions.

"Ice make: Slope!" Juvia smiled as Gray froze the floor and she calmed a bit.  "Better?" He whispered taking off his shirt. Her eyes bulged out of her eyeballs. After being married for a year you'd think she'd get used to it. She blushed as he sat on the ice with her. "You know, you look ridiculous on the floor right?" Juvia kept staring at him her mouth open as she took in the reality of the moment. "Oi, Juvia..." She shook her head snapping out of it.

"Uh, y-yes..." She stuttered which made the black haired mage smile.

He cupped her cheek for a moment making sure she couldn't look away. He grabbed the stray blue lock brushing it behind her ear. After, he finally grew serious."You don't have to give me that look every morning alright? I told you I'm not going anywhere. Not without you." It made her blush as he continued to look into her eyes. She was about to lean forward and plant a kiss on his cold lips when he suddenly got up. Typical Gray, she thought to herself. Even after a year and a half of marriage he acted so aloof about his feelings. It didn't bother her though, she could see it in his eyes and that's all that mattered.

He sighed stuffing his hands into his pockets. "I'm stopping by the guild wanna come along?" Juvia shook her head laying her cheek on her palm. He shrugged facing away from her. "Alright, I'll see you for dinner alright." She gave him a bright smile as he headed for the door. As soon as he opened it Juvia remembered something. She left the floor jolting in front of him.

"Gray-sama! Juvia has to tell you something before she forgets..." She whispered twiddling her fingers. Gray gave her an odd look but quickly let go of the door handle. He stepped back as she blushed harder.

"Well..." She couldn't continue so she decided to whisper it in his ear. His mouth dropped and his hand wandered to hers.

He tried talking but failed immediately. All Juvia could do was smile. "Y-You mean... You mean I'm... I'm gonna be... I'm gonna be..." He couldn't get the words out. She kissed him on the lips as he continued to make a fool of himself. "I'm gonna be.."

"Yes, Gray-sama is going to be a daddy..." She whispered. He was at a loss of words as he continued to stare blankly at her in shock. "Juvia, will let you go now." Again no reaction. She kinda wished it stayed that way because what came next made her happier than she ever could but hurt her eardrums.

The expression of shock immediately turned into a wide smile. His arms were on her shoulders as he blushed. She was almost blown away at the enthusiasm he had as he repeated it over and over again. She loved those five words. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" 

Hey guys so this is the end of this book. I felt like there wasn't enough fluffy Gruvia moments so I added this :) I really want to thank all of you who read this far, commented and voted. It really means a lot! So I'm writing a  book called Sometimes Water and Ice don't mix. It's a Lyuvia fic. and a sequel to this book. It takes place a couple years after the end of this book. Thanks.

AFD