CHP07: Water Lock

Okay don't get all mad at me guys I still have 3-4 more chapters so who Juvia will end up with is still not official yet! So yay :) oh and sorry for the short chapter I'll try making the next one longer 

AFD

Juvia sat in the cafe sipping her coffee. She hadn't wanted to go to the guild she needed her feelings sorted out. She gently set her cup down, after that all hell broke loose. "Ice make: slope!" The confident laughter rose as Juvia looked to the cafe door. The cement was now encased with ice.

"Snow tiger! You're going to need to do more than that to phase me Gray!" The brunette she adored so much came flying through the door smashing against the cafe's dark wall. He grunted in pain but quickly shook it off. "Come on, Gray is that all you-" His voice stopped as he faced Juvia covering her mouth with a gasp.  His eyes widened with that damn smile of his. She stepped back as he ran to her with a shout. "My beloved!"

She looked away with a blush. "Juvia... Juvia wants to be al-" Another familiar voice made her freeze, a smile plastered onto her lips.

"Juvia!" She looked passed Lyon to see Gray struggling to get up. "I-I think... I think I need to talk to you!" He stuttered staggering onto his feet. The white haired mage quickly put himself in front of her.

"My beloved Juvia... Please I'm sorry for my behavior I- I just had  no idea how to tell you that I do truly love you inside and out." Juvia blushed harder now but not because of Lyon. Gray was  now inches away from her. His hot breath onto her face. Lyon was grinding his teeth. 

"Because.. Be-because I think I love you." She gasped stepping back again but this time she was crying.

Lyon smashed Gray so that now he lay on the floor. "See what you've done! Gray you bring my beloved nothing but pain!" He put his arm out for her. He gazed into her eyes yearning for her to take his hand. She stared at it for a second, but her arm refused to move.

"You're being an idiot!" Lyon staggered back from his friend's ice fist letting a swear escape his lips.

Again the two were in an intense staring contest. They were out of breath grinding their teeth at each other. Juvia was about to sigh a breath of relief when the two forced themselves to their feet. "I'm done!" They shouted stripping. Juvia bit her lip as they ran to each other. She couldn't take it anymore. 

"Stop it!" She yelled to the top of her lungs as their ice fists collided she encased the two in her water lock. She was breathing heavy as she looked up wiping her locks out of her face. "Please..." She whispered. The two looked at her with dull smiles. "Oi, Juvia this isn't funny!" Gray said quickly then going back to holding  his breath. He didn't really know why he hadn't turned the water into ice yet.

She stomped her foot in front of them. "Juvia came here to be alone... Juvia wanted to think... but Juvia thinks she's made her decision." She moved her hands leaving the two on the floor. She closed her eyes sighing. "Lyon-sama, Juvia wants to know if you'd like to have dinner later..." The two stood quietly staring at her. Nothing, nothing is what came from the two. Silence engulfed the room and Juvia could feel the warmth rise to her cheeks. She was tired of waiting, and she knew Lyon was too. She began to cry again. She shook her head leaving the shop. "Juvia's sorry!" They watched as she ran her tears flowing. It took a good five seconds for them to respond. Lyon first looked at Gray. He had a smirk on his face.

He raised an eyebrow at the younger mage which finally earned him a response. "What? You think I was serious? Juvia is family so you better make things right before I kick your ass okay?" Lyon had the smirk now as he nodded. He began to run but stopped at the door. First he looked at Gray in the corner of his eye. Gray was looking down to the floor a dull expression on his face and in his eyes. A frown plastered onto his face. 

"Gray?" his head quickly looked up with a frown. "Please don't take it personally." With that he ran off to find his beloved. "Juvia!"