Epilogue

"Cairo, pansinin mo naman ako."
Damn, this girl is so annoying. She keeps on following him like a crazy dog.

"Can you please stay away from me, nerd?"
Inis na turan niya dito. Gusto man niyang ipasugod ito sa mga babaeng naghahabol sa kanya pero siya na rin ang pumipigil sa mga ito.

Not because he loves her or care for her, because if he let the girls bully her malalaman ito ng Daddy niya, na siyang may ari ng paaralan iito ba may gulo dahil sa kanya.

Kaya lumaki ang ulo ng babaeng 'to. She maybe thought she was special. Napailing na lang siya

"Bakit ba ayaw mo 'kong pansinin?" Tanong pa nito.

Inis na tumigil siya at hinarap ito.

"You know what, Corrine. Kung ayaw mong mabugbog sa mga babae diyan sa gilid na kanina pa masama ang tingin sayo, please stay away from me. Wala kang makukuha sa 'kin." Prangkang sabi niya rito.

Napalabi naman ito. Bumaba ang tingin niya sa labi nito at hindi niya iniwasang mapalunok. Inis na napamura siya sa kanyang isipan.

Damn, you should not lusting a nerd. Gross.

"Just stay away from me, nerd."

He turned his back and walk like nothing happen.

"Kung gaganda na ba ako, papansinin mo na ako?" He heard her asked. He slightly turned his head and give her a smirk.

"As if."

After that day, hindi na niya nakita ang dalaga. Hindi naman sa hinahanap niya ito pero parang antahimik tuloy bigla ng buhay niya.

Pero bilang isang gago ay kinalimutan niya iyon hanggang sa dumaan ang mga taon at huling taon na niya aa kolehiya.

And Corrine entered his life. It was full of indenial to himself, full of control not to fall in love with her. But he's just hurting her in the process.

Corrine never gave up on him. He shows her his darkest side until the day he feared to come.

"Let's stop this officially. I've realized I'm investing my self to a wrong person."

After that she vanished. Like a wind..a bubble. He's still powerless and have no power to find her. Yes, he's a Benjamin. Marami silang tauhan but it seems like someone is blocking his way to find her.

"Mom...help me find her." He begged. It has been months since he last saw her. Gustong-gusto na niyang nakita ito. He wanted to say sorry, he wanted to make it up for her!

"I know where she is." Sagot ng Mommy sa kabilang linya.

Tila nabuhayan siya ng loob. Nawala ang kalasingan niya at napabangon sa pagkakahiga sa sahig.

"M-mom, where is she? Please, tell me."

Her mother sighed on the other line.

"I will tell you. But I want something in return. You will marry her son." Her mother said.

He smirked at that.

Mom, you don't have to say that, cause I will marry her when the time that I came to find her. So, buckle up yourself, Corrine. You will be Benjamin any time soon.

"Uno, may nakalimutan ka?" Nakangiting bungad ng dalaga sa kanya.

She was all smiles. Not because of him but because she thought that he was hos brother Uno.

He missed her smiles. Kailangan pa talagang magpanggap siya para lang makita ang ngiti nito?

He smiled using Uno's casual smile. Sana naman hindi mahalata.

"Hi, I left something inside." Sabi niya. He tried to sound Uno hoping that he won't fail. Hindi siya paladasal but that time, he praued that she won't be suspicious.

"Okay, come in." Nakangiting nilakihan nito ang bukas ng pinto.

He sighed in relief.

He was staring intently at her but what caught his attention is her big tummy!

It's so big that it could pop any moment.

She's..pregnant. She's pregnant with my child!

Nilunok niya ang nakabara sa lalamunan. Hindi siya pwedenh magpahalata not until he trapped her.

He closed the door behind him. He locked it. He smirked when his prey fallen on his trap.

"Uno---"

"Tsk. So, I have to pretend to be my brother just to see you smile and make me feel that we're good, huh?" He smirked rawly at her.

Agad itong napalingon sa kanya.

"D-dos!"

He dangerously smirked.

"I told yah, it's Cairo for you. And yes, it's me, babe."

Now, you are now caged, you cannot escape from me.

Never.

"BABE, are you okay?"

Napabalik siya sa realidad sa tanong ng asawa.

Asawa. Yes, they got married after 6 months. After Uno's anniversary, the wedding started.

Cairine is now 1 year old. Mas lalo itong nagmukhang Benjamin. She was really beautiful, mana sa kanya syempre. The only thing that she inherit from her mother is her lips. Iyon rin kasi ang paboritong parte ng katawan sa asawa niya.

"Yes, babe, nandito na ba sila Uno at Tres?" He asked her. Tumayo na siya sa kinauupuan at lumapit sa asawa niyang naghahanda na sa mesa.

The triplets are having dinner together. Four times a month nilang ginagawa iyon and another four times ang dinner with parents.

Corrine's parents and her wife are already good. That's why they are living in peace now.

The dinner started. With his brothers, they talk about business while the girls are having fun talking about motherhood.

Yes, the three of them started family. Kahit si Tres ang bunso ng ilang minuto ay ito pa ang may anak na mas nakakatanda sa anak nila.

But they aren't married, yet. Tres have to wait for another year para iwas sukob. He actually like Tres' wife for Tres.

Muntik pa nga siyang barilin dati ng pabirong halikan niya ang likod ng palad nh babae.

Possessive. That's what they are.

"Cairo, oohhh!" Corrine moaned as they are now alone in the room.

Tapos na ang dinner, Cairine is sleeping now they have time together.

"Ahhh, Corrine!" He thrust faster inside her as he felt that he was cumming. And she's near, too.

"I'm cumming, babe!"

"I will impregnate you again, Corrine." He whispered on her ears while he came inside her.

Hapong napahiga siya sa tabi nito. It was quite a countless round.

He heard her chuckle.

Lumingon siya rito.

"I can't just imagine on how fast the night changes. I was your sexual fantasy."

"And now you become my reality." Dagdag niya.

He rolled on top of her and kissed her again.

She was indeed my sexual fantasy. Now, I don't see her as a woman who just fulfill his sexual needs, but as a woman of his reality.

A woman that he can spend his life with eternally...

Dos Cairo Benjamin is now signing off....