✍Round 4 (K.N.J Elimination)

Start from the beginning

Book:- "She's Mine!!"

Author:-  SolsticeWylde0818

Judge 1:-  unithithaa

Title :- 2.5/5
Cover:- 8/10
Description:- 9/10
First Impression :- 9/10
Writing style:- 9/10
Characters actions and decisions :- 8/10
Plot:- 17/20
Explanation :- 4/5
Spelling, grammar and vocabulary :- 10/10
Sense :- 10/10

Total:- 86.5/100

Review:- I think that the title is overused and I thought that it'd be the same as the others I've read but I was so wrong. I really loved how the author made Y/N's mom it reminded me of those snobby rich mother's in the movies but she was a b though. However, I think that you made Namjoon and Y/N do it quickly. I mean it'd be nice if you made them know each other more,  go on dates and than do it but other than that I loved it all.

-----------------

Judge 2:-  Avril_young06

Title:- 3/5
Cover :- 8/10
Description :-8.5/10
First impression :- 8.5/10
Writing style :- 6/10
Character action and decisions:- 8.5/10
Plot :- 18/20
Explanation :- 3/5
Sense :- 8/10
Spelling, grammar and vocabulary :- 8.5/10
Total:-  80/100

Review:-  A remarkable book written by the author!! I have deep admiration for the author of this story it is written amazingly! Every word, every sentence is written in such a way that I can visualize what is happening and I could feel how the characters were feeling in each situation. The writing style in the book conveyed every emotion of the characters so easily I fell in love with it!! However, there are two sides to a coin and here is one piece of advice I would like to give you as a fellow author.

When I was reading your work I realized that you were writing the story from Namjoon and some from Y/N. What I realized here is you write them in the second person from using "YOU" considering that POVs ate the point of view of a certain person, I think writing Namjoon and other characters POVs except for Y/N ( because that's us) in the first person will avoid confusion. I hope you will understand what I meant to covey and that is it. You have written a terrific book and all the best!

Your scores are-

First judge:- 86.5

Second judge:- 80