xvi : worn out experiment

Start from the beginning

"He fought the Ice Hockey team's captain."

what?

I looked at Sunghoon with wide eyes right after Jia's answer.

he fought someone?

"y-you mean he punched him or something?"
i glanced at Jia. Sunghoon rolled his eyes and muttered.

"obviously."
I scoffed with Sunghoon's rude remarks.  It was the first time he fought someone physically so there's no way i am not surprised.

Usually he would just torture them verbally and mentally but now he resorts to violence huh.

he must have been fed up.

poor ice hockey players.

"So where is the captain now?"
i asked Jia. She just shook her head with disappointment.

"infirmary. Sunghoon would have killed him if only i did't arrived earlier."
she wants to hit Sunghoon so bad. he just scoffed and looked away.

"Why did you do that Sunghoon? I never knew you can resort to violence that easily."
I chuckled at him, he glared at me and answered.

"he threw a fist first. it wasn't my fault."
he said.

So that explains the bruise on his lips huh.

Well, It wasn't that bad though and for sure, the Ice Hockey captain already learned his mistake.

I stood up from my seat, I really thought they are seeing each other already, It was just a false alarm afterall, maybe for now?

Who knows, best wishes for them.

I walked towards the pharmacy once again, taking a small vial of drugs and walking towards the counter to pay for it.

"Did the xanax you bought yesterday helped Mr. Sim?"
i glanced at the cashier as she asked me with a smile. 

I faked a smile.

How nosy.

"yeah. It helps, better than the pills."
i said. She just nodded her head and took the payment.

"we still have a few more sedatives here, if you want to test them too, we'll gladly help you."
She said before I left. I didn't answered anymore and just walked away. 

She's irritating and nosy.

way too nosy.

_____________

04 : 03 : 21 | 7 : 24 : 20

"THAT PARK SUNGHOON!!"
the Ice Hockey captain lashed out in front of the shower, letting his anger out after Sunghoon knocked him down on the rink yesterday.

"who did he think he is? I want to kill him!"
The Ice Hockey captain yelled, frightening the other hockey members on the locker's shpwer room for the athletes.

"It's okay captain... we can still practice on the rink if he's not there anyways... w-we can just wake up early and practice early so that we aren't crashing on his s-s-schedule..."
The frightened vice captain consoled the captain, that just made him more mad.