"I don't know, Smallz, what about you?"

And Ally shook her head, "I don't know too."

And they both sighed in the end, unsure what to do.

**

CAMILA was tapping her chin when she and Normani took a ride towards the hangar. She had a 3 days business conference in Europe and the other business people wanted her presence there so she doesn't have a choice but to go. She was tapping her chin when she remember what Ally said earlier this morning about the name Lauren because she was sure that Dinah mentioned that name too so she was bothered. Who is Lauren? Is she their friend, because Ally and Dinah mentioned this Lauren on their first meet? They mentioned this Lauren to her, so it means she knew Lauren too? Good thing too because before, after waking up from a 3 days coma every time she heard or read a word Lauren it makes her head aches, but now it's different. So back to the question, who is Lauren in their life? Did she meet this Lauren? Is it a man or a woman? She's confused. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"What's wrong, Mila?"

Camila heard Normani asked then a blurry scenario cross on her train of thoughts that makes her massage the bridge of her nose.

"Stop the car," Normani ordered to the driver.

The car immediately halted then Normani faced Camila.

"Mila, Mila!"

"W-What?"

"Christ! I've been calling you! What happened? Are you okay? Does your head ache again?"

Camila shook her head, "no, Mani."

"Please be sure because if it is I will never doubt to cancel this trip, your health is important."

"I'm fine, Mani," and she tap the shoulder of their driver, "start the car now."

Normani saw the driver's eyes asking if he will start the car so she looked at to Camila, "are you really sure you're okay? Don't scare me again, please."

"I'm fine, really."

"Okay," and she nodded at the driver then the car moved once more.

"I know you're worried but I'm fine, Mani, Taylor already said that the tumor is gone."

"We can't be sure, okay? I don't want a repeat."

"I'm fine."

"Then what happened to you earlier?"

Camila sighed and look out to the window staring at the moon, every time she looked at the moon, an emerald quickly followed then the word Lauren.

"It's not only Cheechee mentioned that name, but Ally too."

"And that is?"

"Lauren..."

Then Normani remembered what Ariana always said that the mind may forget the heart doesn't and now Camila is showing the meaning of it.

"I don't know who this Lauren is, Ally and Dinah showed to me that I know this Lauren well," and she looked at to Normani, "do I know her?"

Normani closed her eyes because it's time so she nodded, "yes, you know Lauren."

"What?"

"Lauren is one of your friends along with Dinah and Ally while you're in Miami, you know her the same time you knew Ally and Dinah, based on your story to me, because you tell me that those three is your friends, I never met Lauren personally so I don't know what to explain further about her."