'Tis The Season

Sorry it's been so long! I meant to update this a week and a half ago. I let time slip by me. I would have doe this earlier, but I just began watching Love Rain and my Jang Geun Suk feelings are to the moon! Again, sorry for the wait~ This chapter will be very short.

_______________________________________

It turns out the guys would be coming to Japan as to record their Japanese album and to shoot the video for the Japanese Lucifer. Too bad we weren't able to visit each other due to hectic schedules. We left Japan around the same time and I was able to spend time with Taemin and the others.

December 25, 2011

Boa and Umma kept me at home for Christmas. They kept going on and on about an amazing gift for me. 

"Boa," I started with a sigh, "You woke me up at 7 in the morning so I could give you your and Umma's gifts, cook you both breakfast, throw away all of the wrapping paper, and walk Pama. Where is my gifts?"

I was completely aware that I was acting like a spoiled brat, but I didn't care. I haven't been getting much sleep lately and I stayed up a little later than I planned talking to Taemin. Okay, a lot later. Boa knows I am a very impatient person!

"Aish, this kid," she grinned, "Okay. Go get your coat."

I happily jumped off the couch and went to the closet to grab my coat. I followed Boa outside to her car. 

"Where are we going?" I asked her once she started her car.

"To Umma." she answered simply with a smile.

I wanted to ask her where she was, but I knew that smile all to well. She wasn't going to anything. I crossed my arms and looked at the window at the passing scenery. Boa drove us to an empty parking lot which really confused me.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her as we got out of the car.

"You'll see soon! Geez, why do you ask so many questions?"

"I have a curious mind."

At the sound of a car horn, I turned around out of curiosity. My jaw dropped when I saw Ummma get out of a shiny, dark red 2012 BMW 850i.

"Omo...what is this?" I asked neither one of them in particular.

"It's yours," Umma said with a smile.

"No way. Seriously?"

"If that's what she said, the yes silly!" Boa laughed.

I almost began jumping up and down.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you!" I exclaimed hugging them both as tightly as I could. I quickly ran to the shiny car and got inside. Before I could even look around the car, my phone began vibrating. I pulled it out of my pocket and smiled when I saw it was a text from Taemin. He wants to meet up at the park.

*****

I had to drive back home and get my gift for him before finally going to the park. I saw Taemin pacing back and forth while kicking at the snow. I smiled. He really is just too adorable sometimes. I smiled and bit my lip to keep in a laugh as I snuck up on him.

"Attack hug!" I exclaimed jumping on his back.

"Aah! Kiku! Don't do that; you scared me!" he said as I got off of his back.

"Sorry. The oppertunity presented itself to me." I said with a smile.

Taemin returned the smile and pecked my lips. He then took my hand and lead me over to a bench and we sat down.

"Merry Christmas Taemin." I said presenting him his present that was wrapped in bright yellow wrapping paper and had a silver bow.

He smilled as he took it from me. I couldn't hide my excitement as I watched him tear the paper off. I just hope he likes it a lot.

"An iPad?" his voice almost sounded disappointed which contridicted the smile he had on his face.

"Don't tell me someone already got you one." I said a bit worridly.

"No, this is the only one I have. I just thought you'd have an awesome gift like the one I got you."

I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him causing him to laugh.

"Alright then,Taemin. What did you get me?"

He pulled a black box out of his pocket and handed it to me. I opened it and my jaw dropped once I saw what was inside.

"Oh, Taemin..."

Inside was a beautiful Lady-Datejust Rolex. I carefully pulled it out of the box and examined it. For one, it was really heavy! I turned it over in my hand and looked at the back. The back had Kanji characters engraved into it-

'To my sunflower and best friend. I love you, Kiku'

"It's nice, right?" Taemin asked and I could hear the smile in his voice.

I threw my arms around him and tightly hugged him. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

"It's amazing, Taemin. Thank you." I said before releasing him. 

He took the watch and put it on for me. I hugged him again and pressed my lips against his. Normally, I'm not really one for kissing in public, but I couldn't help myself this time. I am just beyond happy to know and have a person like Taemin in my life. I ended the kiss after some time.

"Can you come over to my place?" I asked him.

"I wish I could but me and my family are going to my grandparent's house for dinner."  he said a bit saddly.

"Well, I'll just have to take you tomorrow then. Come on, I'll drive you home."

"You have a car?"

"Yup! Boa and Umma got it for me! Come on!" I said standing and taking his hand.