|57| I Don't Like You

Start from the beginning

She puts it on as the guy gets up, "Then she shouldn't be dressing up like that," he says which made Jia-Li look away and cover herself a little. Mark notices this and sigh, "Who does she think she is---"

"A woman has every right to wear what she please," Mark says angrily, defending his sister, "The other girl you were bothering, she had nothing but her team's uniform on and it was a pant and jacket. She wasn't wearing anything that man like you say, 'Calling for it'. Have your parents never educated you on how to treat woman?" Mark ask and before the guy could respond, Mark laughs, "Guess not if you're this lame," he says.

"Come on," Mark says to his sister, "We're going to miss (Name)'s game," he says as he walks away.

Jia-Li follows him and when they make a turn, Mark fall on the ground and he takes a few breath. He acted all tough and mighty back there but that was just an act, he was freaking out in the inside, "Is this how (Name) feels?" Mark ask which made Jia-Li laugh.

"You're going to grow up to be a wonderful man in the future," Jia-Li says as Mark stand up and takes a few deep breath.

"Damn right, I'm flawless," Mark says confidently as he makes his way to the audiences section. Jia-Li laugh as she follows her brother. They're both trying to find where you're playing until they found you warming up with the team, "I don't see the boyfriend. Is he afraid of me?" Mark ask as he find a good place to watch the game.

"They also have a match today but the school is also here to support the girl's team so let's show our support as well," Jia-Li says.

"Alright, on three," Mark says, "One... Two... Three..."

"(NAME)!" Jia-Li and Mark yell.

You heard it when you were practicing your serve so it messed you up. You look at the audience to see your siblings waving at you, letting you know that they have came to watch you play. You laugh as you wave them back and make a heart.

"Jen," you say, getting her attention as she was on the ground with Calynn on her back, helping her stretch, "Can you come here for a sec?" you ask.

"Yes! Absolutely!" Jen says as she hates doing the stretches. Calynn gets off and go practice her serves while Jen walks up to you, "You're my new boss now for saving me, what can I do for you?" Jen says in a playful matter.

"Oh~" you say with a smile, "Well, there's three things you can do for me but one of them has to be after the match," you tell her which confused her but she nods.

"Alright, what do you need boss?" Jen says.

"One, I need you to give it your all and I'm sure you already know this because Yuna is going to tell you the same thing," you tell her.

"Yes, ma'am," Jen says as she salute to you.

"Second, wave to my sister," you say as you point at Jia-Li. Jen raises her head to look and sees your sister. She smiles and waves at her. Jia-Li waves back with a smile and Mark stands there wondering why they're waving at each other.

"Three, and remember I'm giving you time, you are to give me five really good reason why I should let you date my sister after the match," you say as you gently tap her shoulder, "And those reasons better be good one, Jenny," you say which widen her eyes. She looks at you and you smile, "Come on, let's warm up," you say with a giggle.

You walk away to warm up and Jen watches you go. Was she alway that scary? Jen wonder as the way you were looking at her with those eyes were like the eyes of the devil and Jen doesn't even believe in God.

You're usually shy, anxious, fun, smily... But angry was rare. Being protective sometimes but as a joke when when you told Jen that you knew, she was scared because of the way you were looking at her but there was something else she wondered.