Shaking me head at him he shrugged at me and looked out his window before pulling a thick, furry sweater over his head.

 "Are you going to get ready?" Blinking it finally registered in my head just exactly what he was doing. He wanted to go swimming, my eyes narrowed and my chest tightened, "Zetzu..." He looked at me and I pulled the towel off my head as I gave him a worried look, "I can't swim."

 He waved at me dismissively, "I won't let you drown." Squinting at him I hummed, "A normal person would have offered to help teach me, ya know?" He snorted at me and wrapped his tail around my legs lifting me up and pulling me closer to him. "I think a normal person had legs. I don't swim like other people. It doesn't matter where in the pool you are, I can reach you."

 Giving him a skeptical noise his muscles contracted around my legs as his tail slid up my body and he turned me to face him, kissing me lightly "Trust me."

 Blinking I nodded vaguely and he smiled setting me back on my feet, and made his way out of the room. Huffing I followed him out of the house, his body slowed down when the chilled air engulfed him. He lead the way around the large school to the back of the campus and opened a door for me, scooting in my eyes took in the large room. It was mostly empty apart from the biggest pool I had ever seen taking up the entire middle of the room.

 "H-how deep it that?" As the door closed behind us the cold air got cut off and I had time to see the faint lair of steam that clung to the surface of the undisturbed water.

 "Mh, about 15 feet at the deepest end." Turning to Zetzu I watched him move to a table set up in the corner of the room and set down the stack of towels he had and he wiggled out of the furry sweater. I felt a soft smile tugging at my lips at the excited look on his face as he crawled to the edge of the pool and stuck his hand in.

 A pleased look crossed his face and he pulled his body forward dropping into the water, the sight of his long body slipping smoothly into the water was nearly as satisfying to watch as him eating.

 My heart nearly jumped into my throat as his body moved quickly under the water and stretched out, the constant "S" motion was only distorted by the low ripples in the surface of the water. He moved surprisingly very fast in the water. Walking over to the table I set my own towel down, and realized I hadn't gotten dressed to go in water.

 So I sat down in the plastic chair and watched Zetzu swim around under the water for a while, he didn't come up for air for 10 minutes.

 When he peeked up at me from the middle of the pool I watched the water drip out of his shortened hair. He slid closer to the edge and his hands pulled his torso out of the water, his body was dripping wet as he walked himself over to me.

 "Come on. I won't let you drown." Shaking my head at him I picked at my sweat pants, "I'm not wearing the right clothes for this."

 He frowned at me and shifted his weight on his arms, his tail splashing in the water "Well. Are you wearing boxers?" Glancing down at my pants I  pulled the waist down a bit to show him my white boxer-briefs. Letting out a started yell when his hands gripped the waist of my pants and pulled them off me.

 "Good enough." I scrambled backward when he reached for me, "W-wait! Wait, they're white! If they get wet they'll be see through!" Jumping over the back of the chair I tried to make a run for the other side of the room only to see his tail lift out of the water and before I could blink my feet were off the ground.

 His wet scales stuck to my dry skin as he slid back into the water and pulled my body over the pool, struggling against his tail I reached for the edge of the pool desperately, but he never lowered me.