Chapter 2: Tia's Revenge

Underwater off the coast of Bristol Cove a strange figure shows up it's Ronan the Accuser he finds the site of the battle between Ryn & Yura's tribes. He uses his staff to revive Tia & those who were killed by the battle. Tia & the revived merfolk swims over to Ronan. They head over to the island to revive those who were killed in a earlier conflict by Ben, Ryn, & her tribe. They revive those who were killed including Katrina. Tia says "Ronan thanks for reviving me and those loyal to me." Ronan says "Tia you owe me big time for this favor." Tia says "I know how I can pay you back help you take over the world & get back our enemies." Meanwhile back at the naval base Steve contacts Nick who is able to help him contact Star Lord & the Guardians of the Galaxy. Star Lord says "Ronan is up to no good especially if he's involved with a killer mermaid we will be there along with some backup." At Helen's shop Helen sees both Donna & Sarge in the spirit world. Donna who's Ryn's sister and Hope's aunt who was accidentally killed by Xander years earlier along with Serge who was killed during the raid on the oil platform come to Helen telling her that war is coming once again & warning her about Tia being involved with a alien. Meanwhile Maddie & Robb return to Bristol Cove from the South Pacific as Ben, & Ryn introduces them to both Wanda & Vision. Maddie says "You both are with the Avengers?" Wanda says "yes we are." Wanda & Vision introduces themselves to both Maddie & Robb telling. Wanda then talks to Eliza, & Cami, while Vision talks to Levi, & Mate. Then moments later Steve, and the others head over to Helen's shop with Hunter. Then later they arrive at Helen's shop and Ryn gets ready to attack Hunter for her betrayal then Steve explains why she is here. Helen says "Serge and Donna spoke to me in the spirit world saying war is coming again." Helen also says "A alien is also involved with the war now." Hunter says "It's Ronan the Accuser like I told Steve about." Ryn asks "Who's that?" Vision explains to Ryn who Ronan is. Suddenly Beth & her brother Rick who are Helen's cousins show up. Helen says "Beth, Rick what are you both doing here?" Beth says "Trouble at the ranch we barely escaped it." Wanda asked "what happened?" Beth says "You are the Avengers right?" Wanda says "Yes we are what happened at the ranch?" Beth says "the ranch is under attack by full breeds." Steve says "Avengers, Assemble!"