"Change who I am....? Completely?" I questioned as my expanded eyes bore into his calm ones.

"You can change your hair, maybe cut it up or dye it.... create a whole new name for yourself. Maybe even a new style." He suggested as I thought about it.

"I don't want to be anybody else but me." I responded softly as Liam chuckled.

"So you're saying you want everyone to see you, Jaylee Stone, as a criminal? A gang member? Someone who killed many during the tournament?" Liam raised an eyebrow as I developed a lump in my throat.

I then looked down as I realized my answer was no, knowing I didn't want to be known as that.

"I think you'd rock a new look. Plus we can help you with it." Louis grinned as he ran his hand through my hair.

"I've never done a new look before.... or changed my name... for that matter." I said as Liam smiled.

"We'll give you time to think of a new name. But we need it in a week. So don't lose your train of thought." Liam mentioned as I swallowed hard.

A new hair style? A new name? They're completely transforming me.

"And just so that you get it right, your name won't be a title, like Dark Riot for example, it'll be an actual name. Like Carly Rae or something." Harry mentioned as everyone looked at him.

"Yeah but don't choose Carly." Liam said before they chuckled.

"As far as hair goes.... I have an idea in mind.... but you gotta trust me on this." Louis grinned as he fingered my hair.

"Trust you?" I asked sarcastically as I looked down.

"Sensitive words I know, but I think you'll like it." Louis said before I began to bite my lip.

"What do you guys think? Shall we give it a go with a new hair style?" Louis asked as everyone looked at me.

"Yes." They all chorused as I closed my eyes and sighed, knowing I no longer had a say in anything anymore.

I felt a few tears stream down my face as Harry continued to chop away my hair, not being able to see how short he was cutting it. My heart sank as I heard another snip behind the back of my head, feeling the weight of my hair lessen by the second.

Everything was now out of my control. I couldn't even decide or pick what hair style I wanted, it was what they wanted. Nor was I able to choose my clothing because Liam and Zayn were the ones who were currently online shopping for that. Everything was for them, for their pride and their pleasure. And all I could do was go along with it and hope they'd leave me alone.

"Last cut. Almost done sunshine." Harry grinned behind me as he grabbed a fistful of the last remains of my long hair, making my heart sink. As soon as I heard the scissors cut behind me, I knew that was it. That was the last bit of my long hair that I worked so hard to grow. And now it's all gone. Because of them.

"Is she finished yet?" Louis asked as he walked over towards Harry's room and examined me.

"She's all set and ready for you." Harry grinned as they made eye contact.

"Wow... she looks better already." Louis breathed as we locked eyes.

I looked down at the ground as my body remained still, feeling like every part of my personality was slowly fading away and being replaced.