Mental Asylum - Annyeongz

Mulai dari awal

But Wonyoung knew that every single one of these girls knew they had done wrong, that they had felt guilt about it.

She sighed, not quite ready for the last patient.

Lee Eunjoo, the infamous serial killer. Someone that killed for fun was not someone that Wonyoung really wanted to talk to. Eunjoo killed alphabetically - a city that started with 'a', a street that started with 'a', a person whose name started with 'a'. A notable example was Honda Hitomi who lived on Hazelwood in Hollowby. That was how Lee Eunjoo worked.

Taking a deep breath in and out, Wonyoung slowed her heartbeat before stepping into Eunjoo's cell.

Her breath caught in her throat.

Eunjoo was in a white straitjacket. But Wonyoung now knew how these people didn't put up a fight when Eunjoo pressed a knife to their throat. She was breathtaking. Her hair was unruly in a rogue kind of way and her features, more handsome than delicate, were dark and mysterious.

Wonyoung pulled up a chair in front of Eunjoo. Eunjoo didn't look up.

"Hi, I'm Wonyoung."

Eunjoo smirked. "I'd introduce myself if I didn't think you already knew my name."

Wonyoung ignored this comment. "How do you feel today?"

"Sweetie, how do you think I feel?" Wonyoung felt her cheeks warm, just a little, at the nickname.

"I'm here for you to tell me."

Eunjoo was still smirking. The way she didn't move at all was unnerving. "Well, I feel a little tied up. How about you?"

"I'm fine, thank you. So, why do you think you're here?"

"I know why I'm here and you do too."

"Why don't you tell me then?"

Eunjoo chuckled. "Well aren't you just a pansy cake. We have a feisty one here, don't we?"

"Clever way to change the topic."

Eunjoo pursed her lips. "You're no fun." Wonyoung felt her lips form a pout. For some reason, desperately wanted to be fun. Anything to make Eunjoo like her.

No! Wonyoung, shut up!

"Why don't you just answer the question if you're so anxious for me to leave?"

Eunjoo looked up. Wonyoung's breath hitched. Eunjoo's smirk was so smug.

"Honey, you have me all wrong. It's so dreadfully lonely in here."

"Well then, we should make the most of our time. Why do you think you're here, Lee Eunjoo?"

"I love the way my name sounds coming from you."

Wonyoung began to pack her things. "Well then, I guess I'll se you next week..."

Eunjoo smiled a knowing smile. "Love, we all know you're not going anywhere."

Unable to stop her hands from putting her things back and her face from catching fire, Wonyoung awkwardly stood there. She sat back down.

"There's a good girl. So Princess, what do you think of me compared to the others?"

The flame on Wonyoung's cheeks burned brighter. "That's not what I'm here for. I'm here to try and help you."

"Be honest. Do you think any of us are getting out of here any time soon? Hyewon with her dolls, Yena or Chaewon or Yuri with their way of switching personalities? The closest to getting out of here is Nako, and I can tell you can see right through her, can't you, darling?"