six.

My phone was ringing at an ungodly hour. And I reached all over my bed to grab it. I pressed the answer button, "Now who the bloody hell is calling me at this ungodly hour." I grumble and I hear a sigh of relief on the other side of the phone. "Sage? Oh god Sage?" I heard the whimpering of Stiles and grabbed my phone.

"You okay?" "No....I uh...I think...I...well I had a dream. It just really freaked me out and I needed to hear your voice." I chuckled. "Do you want to stay on the phone and fall asleep."I chuckle.

"Yes please." I place my phone on my pillow as I close my eyes, "Go to sleep Stiles, just because I'm not there doesn't mean I don't know your eyes are open."

I hear a chuckle, "Goodnight Sage." "Goodnight wolfy." I mumble letting the darkness over take me.

Walking inside the school in a denim romper, black heels, my hair out, and a black belt. I never felt better. "Damn sexy." I heard Haden beam and I smile at him, "Well I just thought dressing up on this fine evening good sir." I smirk and he interlocks our elbows.

"Name a name, milady we shall see who is ripe for the picking." "I don't think your using that as a metaphor." I laugh and he laughs as well.

"Your suspicions are correct, how could I ever lie to a person I call one of my finest allies." I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "Danny on your left." He raises his brows and smirks. "I'm going in." He mumbled to me and walks over to Danny.

"So you killed her?" "And you killed my sister?" I turn behind me with wide eyes as Stiles and Scott talk, not knowing I'm literally right in front of them. "Well I don't know if Allison's alive but I heard my sister singing in the shower." Scott announces, as Stiles scratches his neck, "I was sweating like crazy-" "Me too, it felt like I couldn't breathe." Stiles adds on Scott nodding at him agreeing.

"I've never had a dream and woke up like that before." Scott remarks and I scoff. "It's called nightmares Scotty boy." I huff and they both glance to me, Stiles nods his head towards telling me to follow them. "I've had a few dreams, where I wake up sweaty but they all usually end differently." Stiles states and I make a disgusted face.

"A, I've never had a dream that felt that real, and b, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott demands and Stiles chuckles. "Noted." Stiles states.

"Let me take a guess here-" "No I know, you think it has something to with me going out with Allison tomorrow, but not so sure about yourself." Scott interrupted Stiles, but I shake my head, Scott continues, "Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." "No, of course not...Yeah thats totally it." Stiles caved once Scott looked up at him and I chuckled.

"Hey, come on it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally I think we're handling this pretty freakin' amzingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class we can take." Stiles comforts, "Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott speaks up and I furrow my brows.

"Who, Derek?" Stiles snaps, and Scott nods. Stiles hits the back of his head making me laugh. "Your forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles reminds, "Yeah, I know? but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt real. You told me yourself Stiles that you had the same exact dream just that it was my sister instead of Allison." Scott attested.

"How real were the dreams?" I questioned them and they looked to me, "Like it actually happened." They opened the back doors and we walked out. A bus with blood all over it, cops everywhere. And all our eyes wide as our mouths dropped.

Stiles walked over to me, touching every part of my body to check if I was really there. I grabbed his face and pinched his nose. "I'm fine." I hum but than he points to the bus. "Bloody...died." He mumbled and I grabbed his hand. "I'm fine." He places his head against mine. "Stiles I think our dreams did happen." Scott takes a gulp and I rub the back of Stiles hair.