Viagra ~ Wanda Maximoff

Much to the rest of the Avengers surprise, sweet and innocent Wanda was the top in your relationship. She played games, teasing you throughout the day for her entertainment, driving you nuts.

One morning however, you decided to turn the tables. After an active night with Wanda, you woke to her angelic face on your chest, breathing slowly and you couldn't help but adore every part of her face. You were feeling satisfied and that was when the plan came to you.

You slipped out of bed and down to the kitchen where you saw Tony working. "You're up early." He pointed out as you grabbed ingredients for breakfast. "Had a great night." You told him with a smirk, placing a pan on the hob and cracking a few eggs into it. "I bet." He sniggered.

"Hey Tony?" You started, making him look up from his files, "Yea?" He quizzed, raising an eyebrow at the large smirk that had spread across your face. "The viagra you used to prank Steve...?" You began but he cut you off after a grin appeared, "Behind the aspirin." He said with a cheeky grin as he knew exactly what you were planning.

You finished up the breakfast, placing toast, fried eggs, bacon and beans on two plates as well as pouring a pair of coffees. After mixing the crushed tablet into Wanda's drink, you headed upstairs with two trays.

Wanda woke to the smell of a cooked breakfast and your lips on her forehead. You handed her the tray and sat beside her with your own as she smiled lovingly, thanking you, before digging in. If only she knew.

You both finished up and brought the dishes back to the kitchen before collapsing onto a sofa in lounge. You sat beside the arm of the sofa and Wanda placed herself on your knee. More Avengers flooded in over a few minutes and everyone was lounging and chatting.

You felt Wanda shift her position a couple of times, almost digging her crotch into your thigh. She was becoming restless. You could feel the heat from her pelvis as she continued moving slightly, every few seconds.

You could see sweat begin to form on her forehead but she quickly wiped it away, keeping her cool. As the others talked, you felt her hand make its way up the inside of your shirt and slowly trace up your back. She leaned in, so her lips were almost touching your ear and whispered, "What do you say we go for round two?" The way the words slipped out were so seductive and smooth, making you want to just melt on the spot.

"Don't we have a meeting in ten minutes Cap?" You asked Steve, ignoring Wanda's request, much to her annoyance. You heard her scoff and Steve quickly replied, "Yea, we do. Everyone be ready." He told you all before walking out.

You sat beside Wanda in the meeting as you usually did but unlike normal, you paid attention to Steve and didn't take your eyes off him while he talked through the entire meeting like he usually did. Wanda didn't like it one bit.

Wanda's pov:

It was becoming unbearable. All I wanted was her touch and nothing else seemed to matter. My crotch ached with longing and nothing I did helped the growing knot and constant heat I felt.

I wanted her attention and affection so I placed my hand softly on hers and moved it to my thigh, slowly moving it further up the inside of my leg. Just as her hand reached where I wanted it, she pulled it away and folded her arms, not even glancing away from Steve who was talking us through our next target.

The loss of her touch just igniting the fire more than before, it was becoming unbearable. "I need you." I whispered behind her ear and I saw a smirk tug on her lips but received no other reaction. I couldn't take this any longer.

I stood up, grabbing her hand and pulling her with me as I excused us both from the meeting, leaving the rest with confused faces, all but Tony for some reason.

I didn't say anything as I trailed her through the halls by the hand and when we reached my room, I closed the door behind us, locking it. I spun her around me and pinned her to the door by her hands. "I said I need you." I told her, more stern this time. "FRIDAY, can you soundproof the room please?" She called out, making a large smirk appear on my lips. "Of course Mrs y/l/n." FRIDAY replied.

This time she took control.

She grabbed my thighs, lifting me as she latched her lips onto mine. I began running my hands through her hair while she walked us towards the bed. She lay us down in the bed without breaking the kiss and pulled the bottom of my shirt up and pulling it over my head, revealing a black laced bra.

She moved her kisses to my neck, sucking and licking over random spots until she found where I was sensitive. She gave it extra attention and I released a loud moan when she bit down on my skin softly, only catching it with her teeth slightly. She pulled off my leggings and underwear at some point but I was so lost in utter lust that I didn't even notice.

She then moved down the valley of my chest and down my stomach, placing her tongue into my bellybutton which made me arch my back long enough for her to slip off my bra. I pulled her hair as I tried to push her further down, in agony as my knot built up.

She had different ideas. She moved her head to my thigh, kissing up it slowly and stopping before she got to my folds and kissing her way up the other. She was teasing me.

She looked up at me with a grin spread across her face taking in the sight in front of her. I was completely flustered, covered in sweat with messy hair, blown pupils and breathing heavily through moans, panting when she stopped and looked at me. "Please baby." I begged her, pulling her head closer between my thighs, it came out almost like a cry.

"Since you said please." She told me cockily before diving in.

We both lay in the bed underneath the sheets panting with sweat covered bodies and I played with her hair after she rested her head on my chest.

"I should put viagra in your coffee more often." She said with a chuckle making my eyes go wide before glaring at her. "I'll punish you tonight." I told her bluntly.