𝐈 | INTRO

Warm, but not overly toasty, sun brightly lit peering from behind a thin layer of white clouds, a gental breeze swaying to create natural movement.

It was the perfect day for an outdoor wedding. Everything was going according to plan.

Byulyi doesn't have time to take in the flawless environment though as she has bigger things on her plays to handle first, like the timing of a thousand fresh rose petals cascading from the vast sky. Her eyes glimmer back and forth between the happy couple standing at the altar, hand in hand, eyes twinkling with adoration, and the several drones hovering just meters above their heads.

Her lips move silently as she mouths the officiants words along with him. "By the virtue of the powers vested in me by the Marriage Act, I Kang Seungmin, hereby pronounce you Kim Yuna and Seo Taji to be married."

"You may now kiss the bride" Byulyi whispered humorously alongside.

As soon as the last word leaves the tip of the officiants tongue, she immediacy speaks into the Bluetooth placed in her eye, not missing a beat to single her assistant to release the rose petals from the clutches. Byulyi observes with triumph as the first of the petals gently trickle onto the bride and groom as their lips touch.

Another success in her track.

The crowd of wedding guests burst into applause and whistles, completing the picture-perfect wedding atmosphere that she promised the bride and groom.

"The ceremony went smoothly per usual. As expected of you" Park Chaeyoung, Byulyi's second-in-command, sighs with relief as she watches the newlyweds dance their way back back down the aisle. Byulyi simply nods in agreement before checking down at her leather wrist watch.

"You can handle the rest of the cleanup coordination, right?" Byulyi asks, in which Chaeyoung confirms with a thumbs up.

"Of course, you know, you can count on me." Chaeyoung adds with a wink.

Chaeyoung had been Byulyi's helper from the beginning, stumbling upon Moonbyul when she was just still a one-woman team trying to get her hands on any wedding event she could.

"Great, I'll see you back at the office then. I have a client meeting at 4." Byulyi waves her hand in a final motion before leaving behind the newly unified couple and their loved ones behind.

Moonbyul can see the woman from all the way down the hallway. The bold fuchsia dress could be probably be seen down the street, honestly. Right off the bat, Byulyi could tell that this was going to be a demanding and bossy type of bride. That's okay though, for that was Byulyi's expertise. She could many anything happen if the bride asked for it.

The wedding planner rolls her shoulders back and gently fixes her blazer in preparation. She runs her hand over the top of her messy blonde hair, pushing back the loose strands into their place.

First impressions were important. With a friendly smile stretched across her pink lips, Byulyi begins to make her way to the bride.

"Hi, I hope you I didn't keep you waiting too long." Moonbyul greets the woman before unlocking her office and gesturing her guest to enter.

"I just arrived before you, no worries." The bride voices out as she takes a seat in front of Moonbyul's desk. She takes off her sunglasses, while waiting for Byulyi to settle down.

She had to be one of the most prettiest brides that Byulyi has ever worked with. Her porcelain skin was a stark contrast to her ink black locks and her wide, doll-like eyes blinked expectantly. The woman looked completely ethereal.

"Moon Byulyi, CEO and the lead wedding planner of The Perfect Moment Events. What can I do for you today, Ms. Irene?" Byulyi quickly gets down to business, as per her straightforward style.