𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕

Start from the beginning

"I think is time to head inside now. It's getting dark." I said looking up at the sky.

"Madison said we are go out to eat." Finn said crossing his little arms over his little chest.

"She said that?" I looked over at Madison who had a faked oblivious look on her face.

"I didn't say anything, but if Finn wants that so much I guess we should be getting ready. I called shots to shower!" She said running inside the house, even though there were enough bathrooms for all of us to shower at the same time.

I helped Finn bath and then got into the shower while Finn was playing dolls on the living room. I liked my showers quick, so after some short minutes I was out and dressed in a blue shirt and jeans. "Aaron!" I heard my name being shouted from downstairs, making me run down the stairs and into the living room thinking something bad had happened.

I stopped on the living room, seeing Finn playing with his dolls as Madison held something in her hand. That sometching being...a vibrator? "Look what Finn was playing with." She said with a fake smile. "Where did you say you found it, Finn?"

"Daddy's dresser." He smiled up at Madison before going back to his dolls.

"And what is this?" She said nodding to the purple black in her hand.

"A doll." He answered with a smile once again, going back to his dolls as if nothing had happened.

I grabbed the vibrator out of Madison's hand, and as I did so she couldn't stop herself from bursting out laughing. Finn looked at her with knitted brows before joining in with the laughter. I let myself chuckle as well, holding the vibratory in my hand as if I was holding my fucking cellphone.

"I'll probably have to put a lock on that." I said nodding. "I'm gonna put it back."

❥❥❥

"We'll be fine line! We'll be fine line!" Finn and Madison's obnoxious signing filled the car.

"Here it comes, here it comes." She said turning around to look at Finn.

"We'll be alright!" She shouted, making my ears ring.

I was glad when I found a place to park ans we got out, and although I very much liked Harry Styles, I was also glad Madison wasn't singing to him anymore. We walked down the lighted streets, Finn between us as he held our hands, swinging his every step he took.

We reached the restaurant we had gone before, after Madison begged me to go back there again. We sat outside under the straw umbrella, Finn at the end of the table while Madison and I sat facing each other. A waiter came and gave us the menus, saying he would come back when we had decided what to eat.

"What are you eating, Finn?" Madison asked while Finn looked at the menu in his hand, even though he clearly didn't know how to read.

"This!" He pointed to something on the menu.

"Paella?" I chuckled.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p' and closing the menu in his hand as if he were done ordering.

"Ok, since Finn is done. What would you like, Madison? I asked Madison who was still looking at the menu in her hand.

"The pumkin lasagna." She smiled, closing the menu.