Slash x Axl

WARNING 🍋🍋🍋

A/N: Guess what, I didn't write this at 2 AM this time! I write it during class. Thanks for the request 1yourdaddy ily

"Don't think that I didn't see you last night talking to that girl!" Axl shouted at Slash. They got into a fight again, this time over some kind of lady that tried to seduce Slash at a party last night.

Slash desperately tried to fight back. "Baby calm down! I didn't do anything with her."

"Don't you dare "baby" me, you're a lying, cheating piece of shit!" Axl threw an empty bottle towards Slash, luckily not shattering but hitting the guitarist in the leg. "You probably don't even love me! I bet that cheap whore fucks better!" He said, very offended by the whole situation. Though as always, Axl maybe have overreacted a bit. He only woke up a few minutes ago, wearing the same stuff he had on last night. A white T-shirt and his infamous kilt.

"Will you just shut up?! I'll fuck you out of your senses Rose. You won't be able to walk for a week!" It was the last straw before Slash tackled Axl to the bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, more shocked than angry.

"I'm gonna prove how wrong you are." He said in a low pitched voice. The taller man then proceeded to collide their lips together into a kiss. Slash could feel Axl's heartbeat become calmer and more stable as they went deeper into the kiss. Their tongues exploring each others mouth before they break the kiss.

Slash tugged onto Axl's white shirt. "May I?"

"Do whatever you want." He replied, he still was salty about the whole deal but also aroused.

The guitarist began taking off Axl's shirt. Soon enough Slash began to undress himself, leaving his body completely exposed. "The skirt stays on." He then added.

"It's not a fucking skirt..." Axl insisted. He was grabbed by the hips and placed face-to-face with Slash's erection. Slash was sitting on the bed by this point.

"Come on, suck it." Slash commanded, digging his hand into Axl's hair.

The loud vocalist put his mouth over Slash's dick. He didn't hesitate to take it all in, with no preparation.

The guitarist bit his lip and tightened his grip onto the ginger hair in his hand. "Shit-- that feels good..!" He moaned out loud. He decided to stop himself before he came. He pulled Axl's hair.

"Want me to ride you?" Axl asked seductively while straddling the other male.

"Fuck yeah.." He moaned, putting his hands onto Axl's hips. Carefully inserting his dick inside of Axl.

"Aah..~" Axl moaned. "I can't remember it being this big.." He said, being a bit scared to take in Slash's full length.

"Whenever you're ready babe." He said reassuringly.

Axl started to move his hips, getting used to the feeling. Slash started doing the same, trying to go deeper.

Axl moaned louder everytime Slash hit just the right spot. "Aaah! I'm gonna-" He didn't even have time to finish his sentence. White fluid dirtied Axl's kilt and Slash's stomach.

Without no warning except a loud grunt, Slash came inside of Axl.

"Fuck I haven't experienced that in a long time.." Axl said, laying down next to the other male. They barely have any time for themselves due to all the concerts they had. "I'll need to shower now..."

"I'll come with you." Slash replied, teasing Axl again.

A/N: Apologies for it being kinda short, still hope you enjoyed