47- BaByQue

Everyone gathered in your backyard and hung out around the fire pit while your parents and the rest of your extended family chatted on the deck. It was nice to have so many people show up to support you finishing high school but especially awesome that everyone went out of their way to include Nessa in the celebration.

You: "Are you excited to decorate your new apartment, Avani?"

Anthony: "She's already spent most of her graduation money and half of mine on furniture."

Avani: "Oh shut it. We have full scholarships paying for our school so why shouldn't we?"

Chase: "I just can't believe you're moving 2 hours away."

Sab: "Coop and I are going on a trip with my family this summer but other than that, he's sticking around town next year and working at his job."

Jaden: "He can't go anywhere. I got a few gigs around the city this summer and he agreed to be my roadie and help with setting up."

Nessa: "Everyone is going on to do such exciting things and I'm stuck going to community college a mile away because they have a daycare center."

You: "Aww, Ness. Being a Mom is gonna be way more exciting than anything any of us are doing."

Nessa: "Easy for you to say. You and your dreamy boyfriend are heading to your dream school to live your dream life."

Chase: *laughing*
"Since when am I dreamy? You hate me."

Nessa: "Don't let it go to your head, champ. I'm just saying... you two are so lucky to have found your person. All of you are. What am I gonna do next year without you."

Mads: "Hey, I'm still gonna be here and Jaden isn't going anywhere. I'm sure he is gonna be down to help between his gigs and rehearsal."

You: "Besides, Chase and I are still living at home next year. It's only a 40 min drive so it'll save us tons to not get a dorm."

Mads: "Besides, I'll be getting out of school the same time as you, and your room is literally right across the hall from mine."

*NESSA'S POV*

Everyone was finally enjoying the night when Alex and Kouvr brought out gifts. She watched her best friend tear into one and find the keys to her dream car. She and Chase jumped up and down until she dragged him outside to go for a quick ride.

 She and Chase jumped up and down until she dragged him outside to go for a quick ride

Mads: "You bought her a new car? What happened to earning our cars?"

Alex: "Well she worked for it by getting a full scholarship to college so I took her college fund and bought her that car."

Kouvr: "Before you complain too much, you should know your dad is giving you the car you and your sister have been sharing."

Mads was all smiles because she really hated sharing that car. Her sister always seemed to get dibs on it.