Fight like a Grounder

A few hours after they had arrived back into camp Jaha, Thea walked into her room where Raven was sitting where she slept, "Ray have you seen John?" Thea asked as she walked in

Raven was wiring a radio and said, "No, I haven't maybe someone gave him a job?"

Thea nodded as she leaned over to what Raven was wiring and moved a wire into a different place and Raven sighed, "Put it there it will explode, trust me." Thea said

Raven nodded, "Thanks. I don't know what's up with me."

"Your sad, about Finn it's normal." Thea said as she sat down on the floor where she slept.

She moved into a different position when she felt something hard under her, she moved her blanket and saw a wrench with paper wrapped around it.

Thea looked up to Raven and said, "Ray, did you put a wrench in my bed."

Raven looked up and said, "Dory why would I put a wrench in your bed?"

Thea shrugged as she undid the paper, "I don't know, you have before."

"That was Wick." Raven said 

Thea raised an eyebrow and said, "That is yet to be proved." She then read what it said on the paper and said, "For Gods sake John."

"What is it?" Raven asked as she stood up and sat next to Thea

Thea handed her the paper which said

To Dot,

I want you to know I meant everything I ever said to you. I know that you would never come with me not with Matt still in the mountain.

By the time you get back from TonDC I'll be gone, I've gone with Jaha he keeps saying something about redemption or some shit like that.

I have one good thing in my life. You. And I'm running, it's only a matter of time before someone needs to blame someone for something.

I want to become the man that you see, the one that you have always believed in.

I will be back and when I do I hope you can forgive me. I meant what I said when I love you.

May we meet again

Love, John.

"I'm gonna kill him." Raven said

Thea sighed and said, "Good luck finding him. You read it he's gone with Jaha."

Raven sighed and put her arm over Thea's shoulder, "I am so sorry Dory."

"I should have seen it coming." Thea said as he put her head on Ravens shoulder, "I just-"

Raven cut her off saying, "Thought he of all people wouldn't leave you."