Inclement Weather

"You been here all night?" Murphy asked as he looked over and saw Thea sitting in a chair next to his bed in the medical station

Thea nodded and said, "I tried to sleep in a room with my dad but it felt weird. For months the 100 or however many of us are left have become my family."

Murphy grunted slightly as he moved over on his bed and Thea stood up and sat next to him, "How you feeling?"

Murphy looked down to the wound on his stomach and said, "I'm good... I talked to Isaac."

"Oh yeah?" Thea asked

Murphy nodded, "Yeah, he told me how you got him and Sydney from the Grounder. You spoke in their language."

Thea nodded, "I met a Grounder, I saved her life and she didn't kill me which is surprising because she is very violent. She taught me a few things."

"Like?" Murphy asked

Thea chuckled then said, "Like you will find out but you have to wait...John?"

Before Murphy could reply Major Byrne walked into the medbay with two guards behind him.

Thea stood up and watched as the Major talked to Abby and Abby looked over in their direction. Byrne nodded then walked over to them.

"What are you doing?" Thea asked as one of the other guards reached for Murphy who pushed him away

"Mr Murphy has been cleared we are taking him into custody." Major Byrne said

Thea raised an eyebrow, "Seriously?" Thea shook her head and stood in front of Murphy, "No way."

One of the guards took an electric baton from his belt, "Do you think I'm scared of that thing?" Thea asked

To stop her from doing anything stupid Murphy grabbed her hand and span her around, Murphy smiled at her and said, "I'll be fine."

Thea shook her head, "You shouldn't be locked up again."

"The first time was for you, the second this time I deserve it." Murphy said.