Yu Gonplei ste Odon

Thea was walking through the woods, she had been walking or limping for a good two days now

Thea was walking through the woods, she had been walking or limping for a good two days now. Her entire body ached, she had bruises everywhere, her left leg was aching even more than usual. The dead Grounders sword was attached to her belt and she still had the dagger in the back of her trousers.

She had a cut going down the length of her face and there was blood everywhere even thought most of it wasn't hers.

Suddenly a battle cry pulled her back into reality. She ducked just in time to avoid being beheaded by a sword.

Thea kicked her leg and hit the Grounder sending her to the ground with a grunt.

Thea pulled her sword out and placed it on the Grounders neck and remembered what an actual helpful Grounder had taught her, "Yu gonplei ste odon."

The Grounder's eyes widened in shock at how she knew that then she slit the grounders throat.

Thea heard twigs snapping, she held her sword out and span around pointing the sword. Thea sighed and said, "You."

"Me"

"Echo? Thought you said you were going back to Azgeda, ?" Thea asked

Echo nodded and said, "I was, I got new orders."

Thea raised an eyebrow and said, "And those are?"

"The mountain? Heard of it?" Echo asked

Thea nodded, "Mount Weather, the dropship was supposed to land there but obviously it didn't. What does your Queen want with the mountain?"

"I'm a spy, it's my job. Find out what they are doing" Echo said with a shrug

Thea scoffed and said, "In a mountain, that no one has been able to get in for years? Great have fun
with that."

Thea then turned to walk away, "You need my help." Echo said, "To survive."

Thea turned back around and said, "No, I don't. That language crash course thing helped but I don't need your help anymore. Just like you don't need mine, good luck Echo."