Chapter 1

"Jackson!" Draco shouted from across the courtyard. Percy spun frustratedly around to face him.

"What?" He replied. He rolled his eyes as he caught sight of Luke by Malfoy's side. "Not in the mood Luke."

"Why so miserable Percy?" Luke smirked. "No where to go home to tonight?"

"Shut it," Annabeth remarked, shoving him as she moved past to Percy's side. Luke threw her a death glare before turning back to Percy.

"Whatever, we just wanted to know where Potter is?" Draco crossed his arms smugly.

"He's talking to Fred and George over by Cabin Four," Percy mumbled.

Draco wrinkled his nose, "The Weasley twins?"

"Something wrong with that?" Ron chirped from the benches beside the group.

"Forget it," Luke grumbled, tugging on Draco's arm to follow him to the training area. Clarisse appeared behind them jogging to keep up with their purposeful steps.

"Um, Percy?" Annabeth giggled. He raised his eyebrows at her laughter. "Your..." she didn't finish before doubling over in hysterics. Percy looked down at his undone hoodie which was now floating in the air imitating the movement of a bird's wings. He spun round smiling and shoved the air before him. There was a thud and he smirked as Harry was revealed from the air.

"You and that Invisibility Cloak are lethal Harry." he said lightly kicking the sole of Harry's boot. Harry flopped back onto the grass snickering.

"Luke's looking for you by the way," Annabeth pointed out. Harry sighed before pushing himself to his feet. He bro pumped Percy and then moved over to his girlfriend. He pecked her on the forehead with a light kiss.

"See you Annabeth."

She blushed at his touch and stole a quick glance at Percy who had taken no notice. Despite her long term relationship with Harry and Percy dating Ginny she still had feelings for him. However, she couldnt bring herself to hurt Harry like that and Ginny was one of her closest friends.

"I best go and check on Ginny before she leaves. You'll be alright?" Percy asked Annabeth.

"Go ahead."

Percy flashed her a grin before jogging in the opposite direction. Annabeth was still staring after him before Ron approached and layed a hand on her shoulder. She flinched and pulled out of her daze. Ron abruptly withdrew his hand and they stood beside each other feeling the tension. It could have been cut with a knife.

"Last day of Camp. I love this place. It's like school but without lesssons," exclaimed Ron.

"I've been coming to Camp Half-Blood since I was eight. I hated going back home especially after father got re-married." Annabeth responded. Ron gave her a sympathetic glance but decided not to follow up with more questions.

"Annabeth!" A voice called out from the crowd of students darting around eagerly. Hermione sprinted up to her best friends, excitement in her eyes. "Guess....what I....just found....out," she questioned through heavy breaths. Noticing Annabeth and Ron's baffled looks she dragged out an ipad from her backpack and logged onto a website. "Chiron is going to be our new defence against the dark arts teacher!"

All three looked down at the newly created Howgwarts website, which Dumbledore had found very intriguing, and scanned the teachers list.

"So he is," Ron nodded.

"Thats's great!" Annabeth agreed.

"You talking about me?" Grover jumped up from behind the group making them all jump, he was trailed by Peeta who was walking nervously, his steps hesitant.

"As if." Annabeth scoffed.

"Anyone seen Katniss?" Peeta's voice trembled. No one knew what had happened in Peeta's past to make him quiet and shy, except maybe Katniss but it seemed like a sore subject and everyone was a little afraid to bring up the topic in case Katniss flipped.

"I think I might have seen her in the dining pavilion, about half an hour ago with Tris and Tobias." Hermione's soft tone matched Peeta's. He nodded and fled the other way.

The others watched him go, both worried and confused by his behavior.

Ron began a loud coughing fit that sounded very much like trying to cover laughter. The group looked up and followed his gaze. Annabeth blushed bright red and Hermione giggled.

Jace and Clary were wrapped around each other in a fairly dark corner, fully absorbed in their passionate kiss.

"Get a room!" shouted Grover. They looked up quickly, Clary's face beetroot-red. Jace stepped away from the wall and bowed to his audience, his tattoos extremely visible. They whooped at him and clapped.

***

"Luke," Harry called.

"Potter." Draco approached with an arrogant air.

"Shove off , I'm just here to talk to my brother."

"Step-brother," Luke corrected.

"Whatever, what did you want?" Harry sighed.

"How are we getting home tonight?"

"Seriously? That's what you wanted to ask? Okay now I'm annoyed." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Just answer Potter," Clarisse stood beside Luke close enough so she could rest her chin on his shoulder but he quickly side stepped away leaving her off balance and gripping the chair for the support.

"I don't care, train, broomstick, Unicorn doesn't make a difference to me."

"You're useless. I'll just get Dad to pick me up." Luke decided.

"Like Hermes would actually waste the time driving all the way here to pick you up."

"Get out Scarhead," Draco snarled. Harry shrugged and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

"S'up Harry," a low voice rumbled from behind him. Harry spun around and looked up. Gale Hawthorne stood tall, his pale eyes full of emotion.

"Do you know if Hermione's left yet?"

"Not seen her but she's probably with Annabeth or Ginny."

Gale nodded.

"Okay, well I've got to go find Rory and Prim, so me, Katniss and Peeta can head home."

"Sure. Well I'll see you next week."

"Okay see you."

Gale headed towards the huddle of younger kids leaving Harry stood alone unsure of where to go.

He heard the sound of Herme's silver Audi as it pulled up beside him.

"You're kidding me right?" Harry exclaimed as he walked over to the open window. "He actually called you?"

"Why?...Was I not suppose to come?" Hermes questioned awkwardly. Harry just shook his head in disbelief and dumped his belongings in the back of the car.

"Luke! You're taxi's arrived!"

Luke appeared from the doorway handling five heavy bags on his arms and back. He dropped them on top of Harry's and slid into the backseat of the car beside his brother. Pulling out his ipod from his pocket he turned his music up to the loudest volume drowning out any noise as the car sped off down the road.

Authors note >>>>
WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, THEY BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN, SUZANNNE COLLINS, J.K ROWLING, VERONICA ROTH AND CASSIE CLARE.
Do you like it so far?? We are currently finishing up Chapter 2 and writing Chapter 3! Comment or vote and read our next chapter! BTW you might have guessed we love these characters and that's why we made this storyline so please no hate on mistakes. Thanks!