"Sometime after we get back from New York. It's just too much to juggle right now. My lease isn't up until the end of next month anyway, so I have a few more weeks," I explained.

"Just let us know when. We'll be there to help you move," Hobi chimed in as he walked back into the room with a tray of empty shot glasses and a bottle of tequila.

"Tequila?" I laughed, smirking at him, "You trying to get me wasted, Hope?"

I wasn't surprised at all when he bounced his eyebrows at me instead of actually answering the question.

Dinner was a lot of fun. Everyone carried on as usual, cracking jokes at each others' expense, laughing hysterically. Jimin hurled himself off the couch after one of Jin's dad jokes.

As expected, at some point, the conversation steered towards music. With musicians, it always does. Namjoon was a whiz at music theory, and was damn proud of it, challenging the rest of us to an impromptu, nerve-racking, but hilarious game of Music Theory Trivia.

 Namjoon was a whiz at music theory, and was damn proud of it, challenging the rest of us to an impromptu, nerve-racking, but hilarious game of Music Theory Trivia

"Okay, okay. I'll play. But this is too vanilla. Can't we add some kind of spin to this?" Taehyung's face changed. He had an evil little glint in his eye, biting his lip through a smile, raising one brow at me.

"Add a truth or dare element," Namjoon suggested, "We go around asking each other questions. If you answer a question incorrectly, the person who asked the question gets to dare them to do something as a form of punishment."

GULP

I mean... YES PLEASE.

"I like this plan," completely straight-faced, I turned to reply, with a contractual tone to my voice, "Namjoon, I love your sexy brain."

"SEXY BRAIN!!" Jin's windshield wiper laugh erupted out of him as he hurled himself forward to slap his knee, "Who says sexy brain?!?"

"Alright," Yoongi managed to blurt out through his laughter. Everyone was in stitches.

"Alright, so Joon, since it's your idea, you go first," Yoongi looked over at Joon. Joon looked down at me and gave me a warm smile before turning to look over at Jimin.

"Jimin, define deciso." Namjoon was confident he would stump his friend.

Jimin, still on the other side of me, leaned around the front of me to look over at Joon, glancing to the side momentarily to gather his thoughts.

"Shit. I swear one of my students had this on a theory test and were asking me about it. What was it?" Jimin thought out loud.

"Tick tock, Chim," Hobi joked from the armchair, his arms crossed over his chest, his one leg resting up over the other, lightly bouncing his heel on the floor.

"Firm! It means firm!" Jimin shouted suddenly, throwing himself back against the couch with his arms in the air. He couldn't hide his childlike excitement, "I knew I'd think of it eventually!"

"He would pick a musical term that sounds dirty..." Hobi laughed.

"Alright, Yoongi, this one's for you," Jimin turned to look at him. Yoongi let out an almost inaudible chuckle as he leaned against the arm of the couch with his arms crossed, "Define Con Fuoco."

"Park Jimin, are you even trying?" he laughed, "It means with fire."

"Fine, fine." Jimin laughed, doubling over and pulling me with him. I was laughing hysterically into his lap, so hard I couldn't see through my tears.

That is some good tequila.

"Faye."

I shot my head up to look at him, stray hairs falling in my eyes.

"How many movements are in the average symphony?" Yoongi asked me, his expression like stone as he waited for my answer.

Shit. Too much tequila.

"I... three?" I trailed off, knowing damn well that was just a stab in the dark.

Yoongi went from gummy smile to full-blown Cheshire Cat within a split second as he realized the power he now held in his hands.

He silently shook his head and walked over to stand in front of the coffee table, right across from me.

"The average symphony has four movements. So guess what your punishment is going to be?" he was still smiling, but his expression hardened slightly as he tightened his jaw, "We're going to play out our own little symphony with you. Four movements of it. Tonight will be Movement I. And we'll carry out all four. All seven of us. All four movements."

"Fuck." I heard Kookie whisper to himself.

Jimin turned towards me with a huge, flirty grin as his hand gently tapped my thigh.

"Fair enough. Let's make it worthwhile then," I said nonchalantly, standing up to step over Joon's leg as I looked down at him, "I'll see you in a few, guys."

And they watched me walk out of the room, in complete disbelief of the new plans, and how I was reacting to them.

I went to the bathroom to wash up and changed into a playful pair of black boy shorts and a white ribbed tank - no bra, of course. I re-emerged from the bathroom, my long waves scattered about my shoulders and back, putting a slight strut in my walk, knowing I would already have their attention.

I turned the corner into the living room, standing in the doorway as everyone turned their eyes on me.

Now's your moment.

I blinked slowly, taking a brief moment to breathe before I looked up at them, eyes narrowed, chin lowered slightly with a sideways smile on my lips.

I watched their expressions as I reached for the hem of my tank top and without hesitation, pulled it over my head, dropping it on the floor. I stood in the doorway, in only those black boy shorts. I watched their jaws hit the floor as I turned, topless, and walked out of the room, leading them down the hall to the bedroom like the pied piper.