Chapter 3: The right hand

Ellie's pov:

I walked back to my room where my friends Burt and Carol were waiting for me. They were my best friends in the clan, always supporting me and helping me.

Ellie: Hey Carol. Hey Burt.

Burt: Hey.

Carol: Hi Ellie. How'd it go?

Ellie: How'd what go?

Burt: C'mon Ells. You know what she means.

Ellie: Ohhh the test. Yeah it went well. Just had to take down some robots, protect a puppet from damage, and even coordinate robots out of different life threatening situations.

Carol: Wow! You must have been busy. Burt what do you think?

Burt:, I think she might actually become the new right hand. I mean she has skills. And she has had over 15 promotions in 3 months. Most members can be lucky to get a promotion once every 4 months.

I laughed so hard at this suggestion.

Ellie: Burt are you mental? There is no way in hell I am gonna become an executive let alone the right hand lady.

We all went to the cafeteria to eat dinner. I myself would definitely need a lot of food. The results of the test would come back the next day.

1 day later.....

I walked into the V.I.P lounge and looked for my friends. They were over by the window overlooking earth. I noticed they had a peice of paper in their hands. I walked over.

Ellie: Hey guys. What you got there?

Carol: Oh hey Ellie. So you remember the test?

Ellie: Yeah.

Carol: Well......you passed!

I couldn't believe what they were saying. I passed the test. I was going to become the leader's right hand lady. Hundreds of thoughts went through my mind.

Burt: We're not joking. You actually are now officially the leader's right hand lady.

Carol: Well that is when you go to your new station.

Ellie: Well what time do I need to be there at?

Carol: Look there.

She passed me the paper which had the official seal of the leader on it. Below all the writing was a time. 3:16.
I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:12. Knowing that the right band's office was a 3 minute walk from here I took off.

Elli: Bye guys!

Burt and Carol: Bye!

Henry's pov:

I sat at my desk completeting the last forums for a previous heist and looked at the clock. It read 3:14 meaning Ellie only 2 minutes to get here. It felt weird because I know her from the other timelines. In one we robbed a money cart from the toppats. In another we teamed up with government pilot Charles Calvin. One timeline we were enemy's. And in 2.......In 2 we were partners in the toppat clan. One of those timelines she was my right hand. Just like now.

Just as the time hit 3:15 there was a knock on the door. I went over and used my keycard to open the door. There was my right hand lady. The one who I knew would not fail. Who had the highest chance of succeeding.

"Your here just one time. Your work is over there.".