Epilouge: Breakout

Ellie's pov:

It had been a year and 4 months since the wall completely broke down. Prisoners were rioting left, right and centre. Many had escaped. Even the gaurds were helping some escape attempts. All because the warden and his right hand were missing.

They didn't matter for the only thing on people's minds was freedom. Who could blame then? They were stuck in that place for months, maybe years.

I ran across the yard and got into a motorcycle. Then I used a mound of snow as a ramp to get over the fence.
It worked but there was a catch: where could I go now? There was snow everywhere and I probably wouldn't be welcome in society.

I decided to get a new passport and wear a mask so as to not be identified. Plus there was a cavern up ahead where I could stay. Plenty of people went there so I could probably figure out what to do there.

5 months later....

I heard the the toppats were planning on launching a rocket. Better yet I learned that they had a gap in members meaning spots for recruitment opened up. Seeing an opportunity I decided I would I join if they became the most powerful force in the world. Still, for now it was just robbing local passerbys of there wallets and working in the tavern. Clearly they had no brain because I could steal a lot of things and never get caught. Plus there were no cameras.