Chapter 1: A problem

(Starting music: Dishounourable discharge x Preparations interrupted.)

The past 4 years had seen the Toppat clan go through considerable changes. Firstly, the rocket plan changed as it was originally delayed by Reginald. Then when Henry had come he had made some adjustments. They included putting a new defence system in place, tricking the the government into believing the launch site was 200 miles west and reinforcing the rocket by using strong plating.

As well they had been keeping a low profile so as to confuse the government. There were many members including Earings, Abebrham Lincoln, Cheese hat, and Hugh Jackman among many others. However most members had grown a certain respect for Henry. Unlike other leaders he operated in the interests of the clan and it's future rather then personal scores. Under him many members saw themselves go from plain criminals to members of something greater. It was a brotherhood where men contributed for the benefits of their peers, then reaping the rewards for their valour.

However another thing was inement. That being that Henry, as great a ledear as he was, had nobody as a right hand. Henry Stickmin, the man who had given up so many of his own personal interests, who, over the years, had sustained so many injuries (both physically and psychologically) had no one by his side. He helped so many and yet, nobody could help him. Attempts had been made but those who could pass the tests and trials often found themselves quitting from stress, or being let go.

All was not in vain for one member had been proving well. A member who joined months ago, who had impressed many, who had probably gained the most promotions in the shortest span of time, was put up.

Their were many like her who had tried the job but one thing set her apart. No one knew what exactly why  but they knew she had to be tested. And so after multiple meetings testing began.

Hopefully the Leader would have a right hand.