02

PISS BABY. Y'ALL GETTING SOME SMUT IN THIS ONE AHA

:)  EW THATS TERRIFYING

🍄---------🍄

When the two had arrived at Dream's house George was surely knocked out. They did have a long concert today so Dream could see why he was tired.

George stretched and yawned to being in Dream's arms, "D-Dream!" George yelped quietly.

Dream lifted his head up to look at the smaller boy in front of him. When he realized he was cuddling his band mate he immediately let go and turned around, embarrassed as hell. "I'm sorry, George!"

"It's okay, Dream. Don't worry." The brunette answered. "We're good bros! And bros always love  each other." 

Dream laughed at George's joke. "Go back to sleep anyways, gotta wake up early in the morning."

The two boys had fallen asleep facing the opposite ways.

🍄---------🍄

Dream and George had the same dream that night.

🍄---------🍄

"GEORGE!" Dream yelled while chasing the brunette, George had something that had every bit of Dream's life in it, the people he had a crush on, his loved, his past, etc.

After a half an hour of chasing, Dream finally caught up to George and tackled him. They both made eye contact, staring directly at each other. Dream being on top and George being on the bottom. The boys faces were just inches away from each other. Dream got closer and closer, soon enough. The two locked lips, the brunettes soft, plump pink lips against the blond's chapped red lips. It felt nice, they both liked it. The boy on top tried to get his tongue into the boy on the bottom's but he didn't let him. Dream had an amazing idea; 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏 ℎ𝑖𝑠... Dream did, he grabbed the brunette's bulge, the brunette let out a groan which meant his mouth had opened. His tongue then had access to explore his mouth.

Something else happened, it went further, Dream and George ended up stripping clothes and-

🍄---------🍄

The dream stopped right there.