01

PLEASEEE. WATTPAD HATES ME ISTG, I GOTTA RE-DO THIS WHOLE FUCKIN CHAPTER. 😐

-----------

It was a Friday night, Dream and George were almost done with their concert and were ready to head out for the night.

"HEY CROWD! CAN YOU GIVE US A "WE LOVE YOU GEORGE"!?" Dream shouted, the crowd erupted into all clapping and shouts. But one person in the crowd shouted something else, "WHEN WILL YOU TWO DATE ALREADY!?" Dream blushed heavily, he felt his face getting hotter. The blond boy pulled down his mask over his face so no one saw the blush. When Dream pulled down his mask there were hundreds of "ooo"s.

"UHM- STOP WITH THE OO'S GUYS! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A FANTASTIC TIME HERE AT MY CONCERT! WE LOVE YOU ALL AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!" Dream announced, happily.

🍄-----------🍄

Dream and George were in the backstage, changing. Dream had finished getting done changing before George did. "I'm done Dream.." George mumbled as he walked out of the small spaced stall, he was wearing Dream's hoodie, blue and white hair clips. He also had black strap ons on, along with blue socks and a dark blue skirt that went down just past his knees.

Dream whistled at the sight, looking him up and down(JOKINGLY YOU HORNY FUCKS) "Someone wanted to add that spice so you can get all the men and women huh?~ Well ya def got me on hook." Dream joked. But was he actually joking or was he serious?

"Dream you're so weird." George rolled his eyes, with a yawn trailing after. His eyes began to shut slowly.

"I'm bringing you to my house tonight, I bet you're really tired." Dream whispered, he picked up the shorter boy and walked him out to his car.