The Centaur And The Sneak

Rosabella's Point of View:
    "I'll bet you wish you hadn't given up Divination now, don't you, Hermione?" Parvati asked, smirking.
It was breakfast time, two days after the sacking of Professor Trelawney, and Parvati was curling her eyelashes around her wand and examining the effect in the back of her spoon. They were to have their first lesson with Firenze that morning.
     "Not really. I've never really liked horses." Hermione indifferently, who was reading the Daily Prophet.
    "He's not a horse, he's a centaur!" Lavender said, sounding shocked.
     "A gorgeous centaur . . .' Parvati sighed.
Hermione and I rolled our eyes at each other.
    "Either way, he's still got four legs." I said coolly.
    "Anyway, I thought you two were all upset that Trelawney had gone?" Hermione said.
    "We are! We went up to her office to see her. We took her some daffodils — not the honking ones that Sprout's got, nice ones." Lavender said.
    "How is she?" Harry asked.
    "Not very good, poor thing. She was crying and saying she'd rather leave the castle for ever than stay here where Umbridge is. I don't blame her, Umbridge was horrible to her, wasn't she?" Lavender said, sympathetically.
    "I've got a feeling Umbridge has only just started being horrible." I said, darkly.
    "Impossible. She can't get any worse than she's been already." Ron said, who was tucking into a large plate of eggs and bacon.
    "You mark my words, she's going to want revenge on Dumbledore for appointing a new teacher without consulting her." Hermione said, closing the newspaper.
    "Especially another part human. You saw the look on her face when she saw Firenze." I said. 
After breakfast Hermione and I departed for Arithmancy class as Harry and Ron followed Parvati and Lavender into the Entrance Hall, heading for Divination.

March blurred into a squally April, Umbridge had continued attending all Care of Magical Creatures lessons. The only thing really keeping my spirits up is knowing that April is Fiona due date. The baby is due a few days before the Easter holidays.
Meanwhile, as the teachers and Hermione persisted in reminding us, the OWLs were drawing ever nearer. All the fifth years were suffering from stress to some degree, but Hannah Abbott became the first to receive a Calming Draught from Madam Pomfrey after she burst into tears during Herbology and sobbed that she was too stupid to take exams and wanted to leave school now.
We had finally started to work on Patronuses, which everybody had been very keen to practise.
Harry kept reminding us, producing a Patronus in the middle of a brightly lit classroom when they were not under threat was very different from producing it when confronted by something like a Dementor.
My brothers and I all picked up the patronus charm quickly.
Jason and Jacob were the first to produce a fully fledged Patronus. Michael had found a book that described the meaning of patronus forms and everytime someone produced a patronus we looked up what it meant.

Jason's Patronus:

Abraxan Winged Horse - A breed of winged horse, gigantic in size and extremely powerful

Abraxan Winged Horse - A breed of winged horse, gigantic in size and extremely powerful. They are selective eaters and usually require forceful handling. As a Patronus, they represent power, determination, and a free spirit.