The Order of the Phoenix

Rosabella's Point of View:

"Your -?" Harry started to say.

"Dear old granny, yeah." Lucas said, smiling at Harry in a brotherly way.

"Right barrel of laughs she is." Jason said.

"Always a pleasure to hear her soft, delicate, soothing voice." Jacob said.

"We've been trying to get her down for a month but we think she's put a Permanent Sticking Charm on the back of the canvas." Michael said, glaring at the portrait.

"Let's get downstairs, quick, before they all wake up again." Dad said, ushering us towards the kitchen.

"But what's a portrait of your mother doing here?" Harry asked bewildered, as we entered the kitchen.

"Hasn't anyone told you? This was my parents house. But my children and I are the last Black's left, so it mine now. I offered it to Dumbledore for Headquarters - about the only useful thing I've been able to do." Dad said and none of us missed the bitter edge to his voice.

As we entered the kitchen we saw Mr Weasley and Bill with their heads together, talking quietly at the other end of the table. We also saw Mundungus but it took me a second to realise it was him as, on first glance, he looked like a pile of rags.
Mrs Weasley cleared her throat causing Mr Weasley to look up and jump to his feet once when he was Harry.

"Harry! Good to see you!" Mr Weasley said, hurrying forward to greet him and shook his hand vigorously.

Over Mr Weasley's shoulder I could see Bill and Fiona hastily rolling up the lengths of parchment left on the table.

"Journey all right, Harry?" Fiona asked.

"Mad-Eye didn't make you come via Greenland, then?" Bill asked.

"He tried." Tonks said, striding over to help Bill and Fiona but she immediately knocked over a candle on top of the last parchment.

"Oh no - sorry -" Tonks said.

"Here, dear." Mrs Weasley said exasperated as she repaired the parchment with a wave of her wand.

Because of the light Harry and I were able to catch a glimpse of the last parchment. It looked like plan of a building. Mrs Weasley saw us looking and she snatched the plan off the table and stuffed it into Bill's already overloaded arms. Lucas had come to help Fiona and they both had one arm full of parchment. Lucas wrapped his free arm round Fiona's waist and pulled her in for kiss.

"Care to help me, Lucas?" Bill asked, jokingly as he walked past him and Fiona.

"Got my hands full." Lucas replied before he kissed Fiona again.

Bill laughed and rolled his eyes.

"This sort of thing ought to be cleared away promptly at the end of meetings." Mrs Weasley snapped.

"Evanesco!" Bill muttered and the scrolls vanished and the ones in Lucas and Fiona's arms.

Lucas and Fiona broke apart but kept there hands were still entwined.

"Sit down, Harry. You've met Mundungus, haven't you?" Dad said.

Harry sat down and pulled me into the chair next to him as Mundungus jerked awake.

"Some'n say m'name? I 'gree with Sirius . . ." He mumbled sleepily raising his hand in the air as if he was voting.

Ginny and I giggled.

"Meetings over, Dung. Harry's arrived." Dad said as everyone sat around the table.

"Eh? Blimey, so 'e' as. Yeah . . . you alright, 'Arry'?" Mundungus said.

"Yeah." Harry said.

Mundungus fumbled nervously in his pockets and pulled out a grimy black pipe. He lit it with his wand and took a deep pull on it. Great clouds of green smoke obscured him within seconds.

"Owe you a 'pology." Mundungus grunted from the middle of the smelly smoke.

"For the last time, Mundungus, will you please not smoke that thing in the kitchen, especially not when we're about to eat!" Mrs Weasley called.

"Ah, right. Sorry, Molly." Mundungus said.