Dumbledore's Army

Rosabella's Point of View:

As usual I snuck into Harry's dorm when Hermione fell asleep. When I got there Harry was mumbling and looked distressed. I quickly got into his and moved some of his naturally messy hair out of his eyes. At my touch, Harry relaxed into what seemed a peaceful sleep. I lay my head on his chest and I soon fell asleep.

I got up early the next morning and got ready and grapped some of my prank supplies. Specifically my flame proof fireworks and lots of them. I also grabbed a few Dungbombs for good measure.

I told Winter come with me but she waited outside the door as I crept into Umbridge's office. I place a trail of firecrackers all around the room, ending at the door. I set up a trip wire so that when Umbridge first stepped out of the bedroom connected to the office, Dungbombs would drop on her.
I crept back out the but left the door open a just a crack. Only big enough so that I could light the first firecracker. I waited eagerly for Umbridge to get up. I heard the door knob turn and as quietly as I could I muttered,

    "Incendio."

Fire shot out from my wand and onto the first firework. I grinned broadly as Umbridge started shrieking. I quickly transformed into my Animagus form and sprinted with Winter to the Great Hall. I hid behind a corner and checked to make sure no one was around, and I transformed back. I entered the Great Hall with Winter by my side to find the trio already there. I grinned triumphantly as I sat down next to Harry. They raised there eyebrows at me in question and I just grinned back.

Umbridge then stormed into the Great Hall covered in smoke and soot that her usual bright pink robes were charcoal black. I drank from my Goblet in order to stifle my laugh. My brothers looked at me and I winked at me.

They grinned proudly at me.

Umbridge was shrieking and demanding to know who did it. I noticed McGonagall looking from each of my brothers to me. I grinned at her and she knew it was me. She gave me the quickest of winks as her lips twitched as if she was about to smile.

I grinned even more.

Rosabella 4, Umbitch 4.

"Umbridge has been reading your mail, Harry. There's no other explanation." Hermione insisted during Charms.

    "You think Umbridge attacked Hedwig?" Harry said, outraged.

    "We're almost certain of it." I said grimly.

   "Watch your frog, it's escaping." Hermione said.

Harry pointed his wand at the bullfrog that had been hopping hopefully toward the other side of the table - "Accio!"- and it zoomed gloomily back into his hand.

Charms was always one of the best lessons in which to enjoy a private chat. There was generally so much movement and activity that the danger of being overheard was very slight. Today, with the room full of croaking bullfrogs and cawing ravens, and with a heavy down-pour of rain clattering and pounding against the classroom windows, Harry, Ron, Hermione and mine's whispered discussion about how Umbridge had nearly caught Sirius went quite unnoticed.

    "Ro and I have been suspecting this ever since Filch accused you of ordering Dungbombs, because it seemed such a stupid lie," Hermione whispered.

   "I mean, once your letter had been read, it would have been quite clear you weren't ordering them, so you wouldn't have been in trouble at all - it's a bit of a feeble joke, isn't it? But then I thought, what if somebody just wanted an excuse to read your mail? Well then, it would be a perfect way for Umbridge to manage it - tip off Filch, let him do the dirty work and confiscate the letter, then either find a way of stealing it from him or else demand to see it - I don't think Filch would object, when's he ever stuck up for a student's rights? Harry, you're squashing your frog." I insisted.