Chapter 24

"Percy we were talking about the prophecy" Annabeth said seemingly pretty confused.

"That..makes sense" Percy simply answered. Quickly gathering his thoughts he looked at everyone again.

"So..the prophecy goes ..

A truth stays unoutspoken,
A flaw gets forcefully broken.
A being of power betrays,
They will wreak havoc all over the place.
Ten people should push the End,
To safe their dearest friend.
Should the traitor not be found and saved,
There will no future path for earth be paved.

Honestly, focusing on only the betrayal won't do us any good. Rather than be scared and paranoid we should just be preparing. The questions I have right now would be:

Who has to be saved, who are the ten people, and what flaw gets broken that has a severe influence on this new, what seems to be, battle? Also, obviously End gets named in the prophecy, so he seems to play a part, even though Im not happy about it." Percy stated, quite proud of how quickly he thought of all that. His dark green eyes scanned the room and were met by the astonished eyes of his friends and the Gods.

"..you know, Percy is right, it won't do us any good to speculate further, since anyways we're getting nowhere. I think we should just do our best to prepare for the unknown. Which means get stronger and prepared for everything" Luke answerd after a while.

"Fighting blind wont do us any good!" Annabeth said while hitting the table.

"Well then we're just gonna have to learn how to see in the dark!" Luke answered raising his voice, looking a bit more stressed.

"Look..." he sighed. "We can speculate all we want, but we wont get any answers like this..The only powerful 'beings' we can think of right now are Chaos and End and both seem unlikely to betray us. The Gods aren't on our suspicion list either since we know they wouldn't help Kronos, considering their daddy issues."

""Hey-"" the Gods exclaimed but Luke ignored them.

"There's no other people on our List so thats a dead end. We should just-"

"What about the prince?" End exclaimed making everyone look at him in surprise. He was standing in a corner, looking a bit bored.

Percys heart skipped a beat. He didn't expect to be named here.

"The prince? You mean Prince Flang?" Silena asked quite surprised. 

"Its not quite known, but besides my beloved brother and me there's also him in the most-powerful-being team. I've never met him but my spies did say he's around my or Chaos' level of power" He simply answered while shrugging.

"But..I mean he is the Prince..He's Chaos' son, do you really think he'd go against his fathers wishes and meddle in a random planets problems?" Castor suddenly spoke up. Everyone was a bit surprised because they hadn't thought of that possibility before. Even more so Percy, now that he was suddenly on the suspicious-people list. Although he also felt the tiniest bit relieved that End really didn't seem to know that he was Flang.

"I mean, he is adopted after all, and he's a big questionmark. No one is allowed to talk about his appearance and very few have even seen it. He went from planet to planet, carrying out missions no one knows what were about, and he does seem to have a temper -seeing as he has accidentally made some planets implode" End said.

"Although they seem to have been uninhabited, but thats beside the point"

"How the hades do you know so much?" Percy stated a bit too coldly, maybe feeling a bit offended because End just said he had a temper.

"Spies" End answered. "I was looking for you you know, but gathering additional info along the way just seemed like the obvious thing to do. I also was hoping I'd find some dirt on my brother."