2. Airplane pt.2

You wake up to your alarm ringing, and a throbbing headache. You stare the ceiling of your room. All you remember is that you were eating with BTS and then you guys felt like dancing, so you went to some sort of a club. All you can recall from the club was a hot and steamy feeling and a sensual connection. Damn, what happened last night?

You get up, drink a glass of water with a painkiller, then you go and take a shower. After the shower you put on black cropped leggings and a baggy white tee. You put your hair onto a ponytail and finish your outfit with a black cap and sneakers. For your face you just put on mascara and powder. You grab your phone, keys and a water bottle and head to the dance studio.

It was still early, only 6am but the practice would start at seven. You plug your phone in and start to warm up. Time flies and you move on to dancing blood, sweat and tears. You fell into the mood right away. Looking yourself in the mirror you felt sexy. You didn't notice Hoseok who slowly walked to the room. He was looking at you mesmerized. The dance was full of masculine and strong moves which you wanted to study and handle well, since those would be needed. He was taken aback by your movement.

When the C-section started you finally noticed Hobi at the corner of your eye. You jumped as you turned your head to him. "Ahh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he apologized.

"It's okay! How long have you been there?" you asked while your cheeks turned red.

"Now I understand why they chose you over the male choreographer." He says giving you a smile. You feel the heat in the room rising.

"T-thank you, a-ahh where are the others?" You asked while massaging your palms. That's what you did when you were nervous.

"You don't enjoy my company?" he teases you.

You feel your face turning even deeper red and you look down. "N-no it's not that- I-I" you stutter.

Hoseok laughs and you feel your heart jumping crazy in your chest. At the same time Namjoon walks in with Jin. Namjoon's eyes fill with jealousy. "Good morning" he says looking away.

"G-good morning Namjoon! And Jin!" You greet them. The others come in just a little later and you do a warm up with them.

You take a sip out of your water bottle. "Okay. You might already know this but today you'll learn the choreography for your new song Airplane pt. 2. Shall I show you first only the chorus and then we can start learning the other parts?" you speak as you switch to your professional mode. The guys nod and you put the song on just before the chorus and start dancing. Your heart pounds as the seven beautiful men stare at you.

"Okay? Questions? Ready to start learning?" you ask.

"Let's go!" Jungkook jumps to the front row with you. You smile and start teaching. They are quick to learn and soon you can place them in their places. You run do the choreography with these places a few times and then you start practicing the beginning.

"Okay so you'll be using a few props in this choreo, a chair and a old school mic but I only have the chair now. Umm.. Jungkook you're the first one to sing am I right?" you look at Jungkook.

"Okay. I need you to sit in this chair chilling. Like this" You demonstrate. He does what you say.

"And then Jimin you come to take the mic from Jungkook like this" you demonstrate again and he does what you say. "Yes like that, but use your hips more" He smirks and you pretend that you didn't notice.

"Next Tae, you steal the mic from Jimin and just vibe and move away so Jin can handle the mic with Namjoon" You explain. "Namjoon you're basically just vibing through your rap part so could you come here so I can show Jin his moves" Namjoon does as you demand and you show Jin what to do and tell Namjoon what he should be doing. Hoseok seem to be jealous.

-What's up with him?- you think to yourself but continue teaching the whole choreo. The boys learn fast and they have memorized the choreography by noon.

You feel light headed as you look at the time. The dancing session should end now and you feel light headed as you didn't eat any breakfast. You still try your best to stay professional.

"Thank you for today. You did well. I believe you have to go now?" You say as you sip water to stay up.

"Yes. Thank you for today. And uhh see you tomorrow or maybe some where around the building or I mean like-" Jin pokes Namjoon as a sing to stop rambling.

"Thank you for today Y/n! Let's work hard again tomorrow!" Jin says. The boys leave, expect Hoseok.

"Are you okay? You seem pale." He says and walks to you.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking" you look away but can't. Hoseok gently grabs your chin and turns your head to him. You can't help but look at his beautiful eyes.

"Are you sure?" he looks worried. Your knees go weak for him. Not only because your about to pass out, but because your army and J-hope is your bias. You try to keep your cool.

"Yeah, just a little hungry." you say as his worried face transforms into a warm smile.

"Would you like to have a lunch with me?" he asks. Your heart skips a beat.

"I'd love to, but I don't think that I should go anywhere looking like this" you say.

"Then let's order some. C'mon, is my room okay?" He asks as he takes your hand.

"If I'm allowed there" You laugh and take your stuff.

--Hobi's POV--

I take Y/n's hand and lead the way to my room. She looks good even after dancing for hours. I know that she tries to be professional, but I already saw the photocard of me in her phone case, that's cute.

I've only known her for a day but the way we danced last night makes me want to win her heart and make her fall for me the way I've fallen for her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AN

Thank you for reading the second chapter of Steamy dancing. Hope you've liked it so far!!

-Pepsu

Steamy dancingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara