On the right side of the shop, there seems to be science gadgets of all kinds. Crystals, posters of things like the parts of an atom and the periodic table of elements, boxes of science kits for kids of many different science disciplines, Newton's cradles, plasma balls, and so much more. You name it, I'm sure it's over there.

Against the back wall of the shop is the checkout. And scattered throughout the center of the shop are some tables that seem to have miscellaneous things.

"Pinch me I'm dreaming." I hear Harry breathe out from beside me.

I jokingly reach over to pinch his wrist as I look up at his wide eyed expression. "Is this what Harry heaven looks like?"

He tares his eyes away from observing everything around us to look down at me now. "You and a bunch of science shit? Hell yeah this is what Harry heaven looks like." She quips with a big smile on his face, his dimples making an appearance.

I have to hold myself back from poking the dents in his cheeks. I also have to yell at my heart to not burst at how he said I'm part of his sense of heaven.

This boy is going to be the death of me. In the best way, that is.

Before I even get the chance to ask Harry what part of the store he wants to look at first, I feel him interlock his hand with mine and start walking us towards the right side of the store.

I should have guessed that he would want to start by looking at all of the science gadgets.

Harry quite looks like a kid in a candy shop right now. But maybe after eating a shit ton if candy. His eyes are wide with excitement, that big smile hasn't left his face, and he's practically radiating a buzzing happiness that is honestly contagious. Seeing him like this has me smiling so big that my cheeks are starting to hurt.

"Gray! Look they have a build your own volcano kit!" Harry exclaims, pulling me down the wall a bit.

He takes his free hand to pick up the box that has a picture on it of a young boy in a lab coat and goggles with a volcano in front of him. "You don't even want to know how many of these kits my mum bought me when I was young." He laughs as he sets the box back down.

After Harry reminisces through a few other science kits on the wall, we walk through the center of the store and look at the tables of miscellaneous things.

Something catches my attention out of the corner of my eye that has me dragging Harry through the store this time. "Look how cute these are!" I quip as I pick up one of the animal bucket hats on the table.

"We should get matching ones." Harry states as he picks up a yellow frog hat.

"Really?" I ask excitedly, looking up at him with a smile on my face. I'm a kid at heart and nobody has ever really liked or gone along with my, at times, childlike tendencies. Other than my best friend, Alayna. I get it, it's not like normal twenty-seven year olds enjoy winding down with a care bear coloring book or wearing onesie pajamas on occasion. But also, those are the people who take life too seriously and need to let loose.

"Yeah, why not?" Harry shrugs, putting the yellow frog bucket hat on his head before grabbing an orange one to put on my head. "Plus you look adorable in it." He says with a wink.

My heart flutters and I can't help but rise up on my tippy toes so I can give him a quick kiss. "You look adorable too." I say when I pull away and sink back down to my natural height. It's true, he looks adorable with his wild brown curls peeking from beneath the hat, his glasses perched on his nose, his simple black t-shirt, his heather grey linen shorts, his tall white socks and black low top vans, and his tattoos. He really looks perfect. He might not be everyone's version of perfect, but he's mine.