"Pink Whitney"

"Tequila"

"Vodka." They both looked at me laughing

"Those men over there paid for your drinks, enjoy" The bartender is a nice lady outside the bar, she comes into Dublins, but inside the bar is a different person.

"Well we should go thank them"

"Thank them we shall." Valencia said winking, she scares me in so many ways.

"You guys go, I'm gonna finish this quick."

I stared into my shot glass for awhile before taking it.

"I never thought i'd see you again."

I glanced over my shoulder to see a man in a suit I didn't recognize

"Michael, remember?"

"Oh yes. Michael."

He was a very attractive man, his muscles bulged through his fancy clothing. His tan skin was covered with tattoos. A slit ran through his eyebrow as well as a piercing. He removed his tux and rolled up his sleeves of his undershirt.

He could never compare to King though.

"Morgan was it?"

I turned my body to fully face the tall frame in front of me, he had to be at least 6'2, not taller then King and definitely not stronger.

"Yes."

"I didn't see you at Dublins, I was beginning to think you were avoiding me"

I gave him a fake smile, "Never."

"Ouch, rejection. I'm not used to that"

Egotistical asshole.

"Maybe you should start"

"Dance with me." He outstretched his hand for me to take

"You can't take a hint can you Michael?"

"No, I don't take a hint or rejection. Dance with me."

I sighed before taking his hand.

He looked deep into my eyes before speaking, "You look so familiar."

"A lot of faces look like mine." I said nonchalantly

"No, I see a lot of faces, and I mean a lot, in a day, you only ever see a face like yours once in a lifetime."

"How crazy."

"Crazy indeed, I never forget a face. I just can't seem to remember where i've seen you before the diner."

"Who knows, small world. Maybe one day you ran into me and caused me to drop my groceries." Sarcasm playing in my words.

"I can see right through you." He said before securing his hand around my waist

"And what is it that you see?"

"You've been hurt, that's clear, you're weak but the way you hold your head high in a crowd shadows it. Judging by the redness of your cheeks and swollen eyes you've been crying, recent heartbreak maybe? Although you look absolutely and utterly broken, your beauty still upholds. You love writing, observing the dent in your finger from holding a pen."

I raised my eyebrows, he was observant but so was I.

"Let me tell you what I see, business man judging from the fancy clothing, decent amount of money due to the Rolex on your wrist and brand of tux you wear." I grabbed his hands, "Although you're a business man you do a lot of hand work judging from the calluses on your hands and bruises on your knuckles, get into fights a lot? Whatever you do is clearly dangerous due to the scars that cover parts of your body that you tried to hide with a tattoo."