"What did you hear? Talk to me." Louis said kindly as he took another step closer.

"Stop that! Stop acting all innocent! Stop pretending you don't know exactly what I'm talking about! You're a liar! You lied to me! Do you have any idea what you've done to me?! What you did to my entire life?! Do you not care?!" I raised my voice as I looked at Louis with pain.

"What did you hear Jaylee?" Louis asked as he looked completely calm and collective.

"I heard you're a backstabber. That you only care about what you can gain from me. You're a coward." I spat as Harry took a protective step forward.

"Harry... it's okay. Let her talk." Louis relaxed Harry as he clenched his jaw behind me.

"I want to know what you heard." Louis repeated as I huffed.

"Are my parents alive? Answer me that, and I'll tell you everything." I snapped as he sighed.

He paused for a moment as the whole room fell silent, causing my heart to race.

"Yes. They're alive." He answered as my heart stopped.

I gasped as my heart felt like it was pouring out of my chest, feeling too many emotions at once.

"I heard you have been keeping something from me. You have been since the moment you brought me here. Since the moment my parents went missing. Maybe even before that. And they're somewhere, trapped in a room, or a place, that you can keep an eye on. And that they're alone... they don't know where they are... they apparently can't escape or have even tried. And it's probably all because you wanted me in the end. You wanted me to believe they were really gone so that you can finally have me all to yourself. You tricked me into staying with you all. That has to be why you did this." I informed as tears blurred my vision.

Louis then grinned as he looked at me, trying hard to not laugh. He finds this funny?

"Wow... I have to admit I wasn't expecting this so soon. You are smart for catching signs and for eavesdropping. I'm not happy you did it... but I'm not surprised either." Louis said as he walked around the room slowly.

I narrowed my eyebrows as I watched him, not trusting anyone in this house besides myself.

"Why.... why did you do this? Do you have any idea the pain you caused me? You took my heart and ripped it into pieces. I thought I lost my family." I spoke as my heart crushed.

"They're alive. And they're safe. You don't have to worry about them." Louis replied as my hands clenched into fists.

"Where are they?" I asked bitterly.

"I'm afraid I can't answer that. It's classified. But they're safe in a small house. They have everything they need." Louis informed as my heart raced.

"How did you even do all of this?" I asked as I kept my eyes focused on him.

"With lots of planning and skill my darling." He grinned as I clenched my jaw.

"Don't call me that." I hissed.

"I'm guessing you want to know why we did it. Don't you?" He raised his eyebrow as I narrowed mine.