Chapter 16: The End of the F***ing World

The next few months fly by quickly, and I love every single second of it. Jennifer and I sleep together at least five nights a week, but it had been three weeks since we'd spent a night apart until our latest case. We've had a few cases, and JJ and I have to be extremely careful to hide our relationship.

Even though we're in love, we aren't quite ready for the world to know yet. I'm almost positive that Morgan knows, and Penelope keeps giving me this smug look, so I have a feeling that she's catching on. The rest of the team (and everyone else we know) seem to think we're just good friends, and I am perfectly okay with that.

I glance up at the blonde sitting across from me on the jet and give her a small smile. The case we just finished was a rough one, and I'm glad it's over. We haven't had a lot of opportunity to talk over the past couple days since we arrived in Wyoming, but we already agreed to head straight to JJ's tonight.

I look back down at the book in my lap and read a few sentences before I hear my girl clear her throat. I lift my eyes to her face as she cocks an eyebrow and bites her lip before glancing down not-so-subtly at a piece of paper on the floor. I lean down and pick it up, turning it over so I can see the writing on it.

I haven't kissed you in five days, and I don't think I can wait until we get to my place. Meet me in the jet bathroom in ten?

I slip the note into my book to mark my page and give her a small nod. The smile that breaks out across her face makes my heart flutter. What on earth does this girl do to me?

I stretch and smile at Spencer who glances up from his own book as JJ stands and walks to the bathroom. I check my watch and will the seconds to go by as quickly as possible.

My book is interesting, but it still doesn't distract me from the thought of JJ in the bathroom, waiting for me. The way her lips are going to taste, the way her skin will feel under my fingertips, the soft moans she'll make when I pull her closer...

My book falls to the floor, shaking me from my daydream. The only person that seems to have noticed was Spencer who rolls his eyes with a smile before going back to reading at what appears to be the speed of light.

I look at the other members of my team. Morgan has his headphones in and his eyes closed, while Hotch is already reading through another file. For once, Gideon is asleep, and I'm glad. He works himself way too hard sometimes. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure he's slept at all since the case started five days ago.

Finally, I stand up after the longest ten minutes ever and walk toward the jet bathroom, glancing over my shoulder as I go. No one seems to have noticed since they're all engrossed in whatever they're doing.

"Hey, Jayje, it's me," I say softly as I lean up against the door. It swings open immediately, and I'm pulled inside the small space with no warning.

"Finally," JJ whispers as she crushes her lips to mine. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close, sliding my fingers up her shirt as I do. I bite her lip, and she groans quietly. Fuck I've wanted to do this for days.

We make out for several minutes, and our hands roam all over each other. JJ pulls away for a moment and smirks at me.

"What?" I ask, panting slightly.

"I really want to join the mile high club..." she lets her sentence trail off, and that's all the invitation I needed.

I reach down and unbutton her pants before pulling them down. I kiss up her thighs, before making my way to her underwear, which is already soaking.

I stand back up and kiss her, slipping my hand into her underwear. Moans start spilling from her lips, so I clamp my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet...