(Y/N): Well, now, what have we here? Two people on my turf?

The two froze, fear clear on their faces, as (Y/N) stepped forward, lifting his chin, displaying the confidence he clearly felt.

Street Boy: Just passing through...

Street Girl: Meaning no disrespect.

(Y/N): Yeah? Well, I mark it different.

He continued stepping forward, as he made it to within a few paces of the two, and a bit more than the smaller girl.

(Y/N): You've been taking from some people in the streets. I've been watching you two for a while.

He stopped, pulling his wrist with the watch out of his pocket, a smirk coming over his face.

(Y/N): I could've stopped you well before, but I wanted to see what you'd do. Clearly, you're poor at your job.

Street Boy: Why? What's up then?

(Y/N) said nothing, keeping the smirk over his expression.

Street Boy: You've plenty. We know you have stashes of diamonds and rubies and gold pieces, everyone talks about it.

(Y/N) sighed, and came, swaggering down the alley, drawing his knife in one hand.

(Y/N): Step away, or I'll carve up your face, and leave you alive for Ironwood to experiment, torture, and scramble your brains...

His smirk faded, as he let the blade catch the moonlight, the boy finally gathering courage.

Street Boy: Get away, the girls ours.

(Y/N): Nuh-uh, kid. I saw the girlie first. Not much on her, but she's pretty at least.

He stood watching the two for a moment, and they shifted away, walking back down to the mouth of the alley, and disappearing into the street crowd.

(Y/N) sighed, turning back to the girl.

(Y/N): Something off about you girlie. Mind revealing?

The two stood at each other for a moment, before the disguise fell away, the girl standing small, with her long, unruly pink hair in her face, with rain, dripping on her hair, and on her face to make it look as if she was crying.

She wore a grey, off the top, shirt, dirtied, and simple black pants, with no shoes in sight.

(Y/N) walked forward, kneeling down in front of her, just below her height as he held out the ice cream to her.

(Y/N): It's my favorite ice cream. I'm not sure if you would like it or not...

She slowly reached out to take it, wrapping her smaller hands around the cone, her hands brushing against his own as he smiled at her.

She gently pulled away, holding it in front of her as they looked at each other, the sad look on her face slowly starting to fade away.

(Y/N): What's your name, girlie?

A news report was playing, showing a picture of James Ironwood with the symbol of Atlas behind him. The news network Atlas Eye had the subtitle "DEVELOPING STORY: GENERAL IRONWOOD HALTS MANTLE EVACUATIONS" displayed on the bottom of the screen.

Reporter: With still no word from General Ironwood, Mantle citizens are frightened and perplexed by the sudden withdrawal of military personnel, especially given the massive Grimm horde outside the kingdom.

Images of various flying Grimm as well as the Monstra were shown on screen.

Reporter: I've... never seen anything quite like this.