He may be keeping an eye on you, but so am i.

Mulai dari awal

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Tommy slowly picked up his axe, chopping down on the oak tree mercilessly. The suns rays hit both him and the tree, making the younger sweat under his coat. It didn't matter if they were in the tundra, the heat was still a bit unbearable.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

" Tommy give me your armor and shit. " Dream asked as he held a netherite axe to his throat, it was threatening to say the least. So how couldn't he oblige?

Tommy watched tiredly as his things were set to a blaze, it wasn't unusual. More like normal at this point, but it still hurt something deep inside him. Maybe it was because his pride was burning out, and he was just a mere puppet on the puppeteers strings. In this case, Dream was the puppeteer.

" see Tommy? It's not that hard, I'm glad we didn't have to take anything further. I don't want to hurt you. " Dream daughter tenderly, dropping his axe and opening his arms for the young boy to walk into, and just as Dream had planned. Tommy did.

" It's okay Tommy, I'm here. " Dream said softly as his hand draped over the youngest gold locks, getting tangled in some from how mistreated the hair was, not caring nonetheless. He hummed a small tune which always led Tommy into comfort. Comfort of someone who was simply a monster.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Tommy tried to wave off the old memory, but the simple picture of it made his stomach turn, Making him want to throw up at even the site of the axe.

He kept hitting the tree, the tree had many slashes and cuts that had previously been made by the same axe Tommy has been holding. This time he was actually going to take it down.

The axe fell.

He didn't fall along with it but he felt something in his arm tingle. He had accidentally slashed his arm.

The cut was visible through his now ripped open clothes, blood dripped out of the wound which showed the inside of his skin, making the skin look redder than usual.

" fuck! Techno! " Tommy yelped as the wound continued to bleed. The piglin hybrid put on his coat and snarled, it was such a duty just to put on a coat. Mostly because he was in his pig form and he was pretty big.

Techno slowly made it to the place which Tommy was previously at, watching as the snow below the boy turned a crimson red.

" how did this happen? " Techno asked the pale boy in the Snow, grabbing a small towel from his pocket which he had drenched earlier in isopropyl alcohol. Tommy allowed him to clean the wound, yet he still flinched as the towel made its way to his skin. It irritated him, needing the help over others. But then again, he was just a kid.

" I don't know, one second i was holding the axe and the next it dropped and I have a fucking wound on my arm. " Tommy said as he waved one of his hands weirdly to explain his point. Techno simply sighed and wrapped up the slashed arm in bandages.

" come on, let's go inside. " Techno said as he stood up from his crouching position, holding out a hand to help Tommy get up. Which Tommy, gladly took.

" but, the tree? " Tommy asked as if he was more worried about cutting a stupid tree down over getting some rest. Techno sighed as he looked over to the tree then back at Tommy.

" I'll do it later, just head inside. " Techno said plainly to the younger boy. Tommy groaned before nodding and heading inside.

Technos gut flipped upside down, he felt like someone was watching him. But , he didn't care enough to go ahead and check it out. Techno shrugged it off and headed inside after the boy.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The masked man walked through the woods, finally stumbling along a cabin which was presumed to be technoblade's retirement home. He smirked to himself.

He watched the piglin hybrid scurry inside the house, maybe he had caught back his little puppet.

Now he can return him to his strings.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Wc; 1,312