Im not insane, not like you.

Tw; hallucinations

[ song; be nice to me by front bottoms ]

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

The cold wind danced around Tommy like small birds gliding, it wasn't a bad feeling nonetheless. Just annoying.

Technoblade was cooking in the kitchen, kicking Tommy out due to the fact the younger Couldn't cook, the thought of the blonde boy setting the kitchen on fire sent shivers down the piglins back.

" hey, techno? " The blonde asked, his mind wondering off like a tranquil lake. The Rhythm of his eyes switching, from the end of the sword he was holding onto the pointiest bit of it. Delicately tapping his finger on the tip.

" what is it? " the monotonous voice rang throughout the house like a bell, coincidentally; The echo almost sounded like the one in lmanberg. " do you ever— miss anyone? " Tommy finally breathed out, his voice tinted with the smallest bit of hesitance. The diamond sword finally slipped out of his unthreatening grip, the sword clanking and making a loud ringing sound as it hit the wooden floor of the retirement home.

The male with long pink hair hesitated, rethinking his next few words which could most likely affect his actions in the future. He stared out the window which was directly located above the sink in the kitchen, running his pink tinted hand through his hair. " no, I don't. There's no point in missing someone if you can't change anything. Time will move on without you if you do. " Technoblade casted out, it felt like a spell. A spell that opened Tommy's eyes to the real world. How cruel the realization is to be hit with.

The blonde male with soft brown highlights simply nodded, letting himself fall further and further into the clutches of the couch.

' did you hear that, he doesn't miss anyone! ' A ghostly voice called out from yonder, it felt so close yet so far from Tommy's reach. His eyes snapped open, trying to figure out where the voice had come from, it felt too real to be his imagination or dreams but too fake to be a reality.

" I'm— I'm going to my room. " the blonde male said carefully , shaking his head and pinching the bridge of his nose in disbelief of what he has just heard. Techno waves him off, allowing the younger to make the quick travel towards his room.

' do you , do you miss me Tommy? ' The voice called out once again, booming from one ear to another like a pack of tnt , it didn't have the same affect as it did externally, but externally was a whole different conversation. The figure felt too close, as if it was in the room with him.

' I'm talking to you, god damn it. ' it just kept going, not showing any sign of stopping. Tommy's breath felt to be speeding up, the moments felt longer and longer as if he was trapped in some sort of time paralysis; a never ending one.

" fuck! Yes, I do. Whoever it is, I do. " he said frustratedly, not knowing whom the unknown presence he was talking to. His pale and thin hands closed the door, making sure to not make any to no sound.

' oh, well. I miss you too. ' the familiar sensation of the unknown beings voice finally hit Tommy like a rock. He turned around to a blank door, looking back at him like it would trap him inside if he wasn't careful.

' hello, Tommy. ' Wilburs voice boomed the room once more, making Tommy turn around in a meaningless amount of time. His dull blue eyes widened at the shock of seeing his deceased brother, standing in front of him; healthy as ever except for a small scar across his chest. Supposedly where the stab wound had been made.

" no way, you're not real. You're in my head. " the blonde with light brown highlights whispered to himself and the other being in the room, making sure not to speak too loud so he couldn't alert the other soul in the house. His heart felt like failing, the familiar sense of deja vu was gone. The days where he begged for his brother back; the days where he rested with the simple thought of the old days was gone, it felt like a game. A game he didn't like. A game he wished he could just give away.

' everything is in your head now, ain't it' ' The strong British accent let out a disgruntled sound, his voice horse due to the months of not speaking to a soul except for in the afterlife. If there was one of course. Tommy wanted to retort the argument, he wanted to give much more might. Anything he could just to win against his bat shit crazy brother whom is supposed to be passed on to another life.

' me, Dream.. tubbo.. the nightmares. It isn't that hard, maybe just stop caring. Time waits for no man, specially you. ' Wilbur finally ended, his faded figure ending up visible to the naked eye, mostly Tommy. His red beanie which he left behind for his remembrance was intact, not allowing itself to fall off. It hurt, the thought of the words becoming true, not them becoming true just the thought of it just being true made his stomach whirl like an oceans tides.

" shut up! I'm not going crazy. " the teen said, clutching silky yet strained strands of his hair onto his pale and brute hands. Hands that didn't fit his body, a child's body. The thought of himself going insane felt like a twist in history, where instead of him being the hero he was the perpetrator. He didn't want to be the next Wilbur, there was a Wilbur. And that Wilbur was gone. Gone for good.

' well, not yet of course. Like brother... like brother. Y'know ? ' his unhinged voice said, it felt like times hadn't changed, where he was tied around his brothers pinkie like a string. Even in the afterlife. He let out a ear splitting scream, hoping it would make the cruel entity go away from his mind, to leave him alone and Rest In Peace.

" Tommy? " The piglins voice chimed-out, finally hitting Tommy's room. Tommy opened his eyes, un clutching his filthy hands, letting go of the meaningless amounts of his hair which were just trapped in pale hands. His sight searched around the room like a drug dog; Searching for any sight or any trace of the entity of his deceased brother.

" I'm — im fine, just saw something and freaked out. " The blonde yelled out, hoping the other male in the house could hear him. He sighed and let his body roll down the wooden door, hiding his face in his knees. Letting himself go into a restless sleep.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Wc; 1,1130