Your city gave me asthma

3rd person POV
Tw; flashbacks, nightmares/ night terrors.

[Song; Saline solution by Wilbur soot]

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

His eyelids flapped open like soft bird wings in the light, it had been a long time since he had a good sleep, just before he thought he was waking up he was met with a white room, lights shining right at him.

" hello? " His British accent rang out through the colorless room, it felt useless to even try and get out of here. Sleep paralysis? Maybe.

" Tommy! " a different British accent bounced throughout the room, it reminded him of his red bouncy ball with he used to play with when he was 7, it was later ripped away from him like his childhood.

" Wilbur? " Tommy asked silently as if anything would jump up on him, he sighed and followed the voice, straying deeper and deeper into the path.

" Wilbur!! Stop chasing me!! " A young blonde haired boy ran away from the brunette as the brunette gained speed, spreading his hands out and doing a grabbing motion.

Tommy watched where his younger self was going, it soon looked like Phil, the bird hybrid appeared out of thin air. Startling Tommy.

Philza picked up the raccoon and bird hybrid, holding him on his left arm and letting the kid bury his head on his shoulder. " there there Tommy, what's the problem now? " Phil's loving voice spoke for the first time, Tommy almost forgot how he sounded like. But he didn't miss it, he didn't miss him.

" Wilbur won't stop chasing me! " The 4 year old said as he pointed at his 16 year old brother. Wilbur laughed like a maniac, of course it was all playful banter then but his maniacal laughs would soon be real and a dreadful memory sowed into Tommy's mind until the end of time.

" oh come on Tommy! It's not like I'm going to hurt you. " Wilbur said gleefully , trying to lift his brothers mood. Tommy shivered at the weird choice of words which he had forgotten were said. " Wilbur, stop scaring your brother like this or I'll make techno watch you Idiots again. " Philza said as he pulled out a small cow plush, handing the plushie to a younger version of Tommy.

" no way! I am not taking care of those potatoes again , Phil! " Technoblade screamed out while he continued to do his daily chores in the potato farm. Tommy looked at the young technoblade, acknowledging his short length hair, it had grown so much more during these past years.

" come on techno! Just for a bit, you can finish that later. " Philza said as he handed the young Tommy back to Wilbur, making Wilbur hold him gently and spin him around like a little airplane.

" fine! But I swear to god... " Techno said softly, mumbling underneath his breath. This of course caused Phil to choke out a laugh as he returned to his wife, Kristen.

" come on techno! " Wilbur said as he set Tommy down , the two boys started running in front of him, they ran together until Wilbur stopped beside Tommy .

His gentle fingers pressed down on Tommy, lowering himself to be the exact same height as Tommy now is. " do you miss me? " Wilbur said carefully into Tommy's ear, almost like a whisper. Tommy's head twisted towards Wilbur, his dull blue eyes now widened, it was him. The same brother he had always known, the brother who blew up a country out of envy.

Before Tommy could even form a response his eyes twitched opened, revealing himself to be in technoblades living room, a long blanket draped over him.

The young blonde haired boy sat up in reflex, looking around for techno but later on noticing he was asleep on the one seated couch.

Tommy's breath soon slowed down, letting him relax. Tommy got up, his feet hit the cold ground, making him shiver at the slightest touch of the ground. Maybe that dream wasn't so bad, maybe it was closure. The younger thought to himself.

The blonde haired boy slowly made his way to the kitchen which was rather vintage themed, considering technoblade was everything other than vintage which is what shocked Tommy the most.

The 6'1 teen slowly opened the cabinets, grabbing out a pan hoping the piglin wouldn't mind the teen cooking in his kitchen. He sighed as he searched through the fridge, closing the cabinet he had just opened with his other hand.

" eggs... eggs... where the fuck are the eggs?! " Tommy groaned in agony, not wanting to search the fridge any longer. He soon found the eggs, he grabbed 2 from the carton, slowly turning on the stove and put the pan on it.

" please don't burn the house down. " Tommy said to himself as he cracked the two eggs open, the yoke pouring into the pan.

" Tommy? " The pligins voice rang out through the room, causing Tommy to turn around and wave politely. " what are you doing? " Technoblade asked once again, rubbing the bridge of his nose in tiredness.

" just cooking. I was hungry, bitch. " Tommy said in an annoying accent, but techno didn't mind at all. He missed it, he missed Tommy. Techno simply sighed before going towards Tommy and helping him cook breakfast.

Tommy shivered at the familiar sense of deja vu, the days when he was alone with techno and mostly , Wilbur. Those days were far behind him but constantly stuck in his head, it felt like Wilbur was there.

Even if he didn't want to admit it, he'd like to say he missed everyone but that maniac.

But he misses him.

He misses his brother , his brother Wilbur, his almost father. The person he wanted to be the most.

And sometimes.

It feels like he never left, sometimes he sees him.

In his dreams, the only place he will ever learn to have closure and be at peace, from this sick, sick world.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Wc; 987