Bucky X Reader - Scaredy Cat⚠️

It was the brightest day for weeks. The sun hung highly over wakanda, and everyone resided outside. T'chala was cleaning off his suit, and i was sipping fresh pineapple juice.

"this is pure bliss," i chuckled.

"my father would be so proud, if only he could see us now," t'chala smiled proudly.

"everything is perfect, the unity, the feelings, the love, no place on earth could challenge the humanity here t'chala, you have followed your father's dreams to there and beyond!" i smiled, overlooking the people in joy, watching as they danced, trained and sang.

" shes right, " said a deep, familiar voice from behind me. Only when he sat beside me did i recognise his handsome face.

" nice to see you buck, " i smiled.

T'chala walked over with a large case.
"this is for you, bucky," he stated.

He opened the case to reveal a large metal arm.

"i cant thank you enough," bucky said gratefully.

"your service to the kingdom of wakanda is irreplacable," t'chala smiled.

"now l/n! Help him put it on, i must join the festivites!" he chuckled heartily.

I glanced at bucky before back to the stump where his arm used to be.

"no way,"

"yes way, please," he plead, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"fine, but im literally terrified right now," i admitted.

I rolled his sleeve all the way up and helped attach his new arm.

"is it on?" i asked.

"thats what she said," he laughed, and my eyes went wide before i hit his shoulder.

"you perv!" i giggled.

"yes, its on," he laughed, flashing me his wonderful smile.

"now why dont you test it out?" i suggested. He picked up a few sticks and threw them, aswell and practicing his shadow boxing. Only when he slowly walked toward me did i feel nervous.

"buck?" i asked shyly.

His hands slid around my waist and he looked down into my eyes.

"good, i can still feel," he winked.

Just as i was about to pull away in protest, he pulled my body flat to his.

"you can't deny your feelings for me," he whisphered.

"im not," i breathed, before leaning up to kiss his lips. His hands rested on the small of my back as i deepened the kiss.

"your house or mine?"

"yours," he laughed.

When we reached my house i fumbled with the lock before being slammed against the wall. His lips met with mine again roughly.

"this will truly test my new arm" he smirked against my lips. I lifted my legs to his waist and straddled him as he carried me to my bedroom, throwing me onto the bed.

We pulled off our clothes before me crawled ontop of me.

"the great soldier y/n at my mercy," he smirked, licking his lips. They attacked my neck in a series of bites and kisses, before me moved down my stomach and to my thighs. I nodded as he looked to me for permission, before pulling off my panties.

"ready?"

I nodded and he placed his metal hand on my clit. It felt cold, yet even more lustful as he began to rub a circle on my clit. I moaned loudly and he lowered his tongue to my entrance, still moving his fingers against my clit. It didn't take long before the knot in my stomach began to come undone, and i released against his fingers.

He slowly removed his hands and pulled off his boxers as he rested his member against my entrance.

My head fell backwards as he pushed into me, and his head rested in the crook of my neck. As he began to move i felt his member grace my sweet spot. His thrusts only quickened, hitting deeper each time. By his ragged breathing and sloppy kisses on my neck, i could tell he was close.

My nails began to drag down his back as i felt myself release, and he came too. He flopped ontop of me, regaining his breath.

The metal arm wasnt so scary afterall.